News
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I think the scriptwriter was drunk while writing the story. The series started well, but the plot became too convoluted. This is normal for C-drama fans, but I was hoping for a better ending , like their wedding. 8/10
1 0
Replying to Strange Little Heart • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
My problem with the ending isn't exactly what everyone else is saying. It wasn't the lack of a wedding or the…
100% agree with you.
0 0
Replying to Dramaloverrrr123 • Sep 27, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Seems to be 2 episodes a day
Oh, I didn’t notice. I thought it was one episode per day because of the countdown.
0 0
On Love's Ambition • Sep 27, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
One episode per day is killing me 😭 I need more😭
0 2
On Love's Ambition • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Damnn ep 4 is just chef's kiss
7 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Is it just me to find the editing confusing? I am quite lost in the sequence, I see scenes in which they are couples…
Yesss me toooo but the plot is interesting
1 2
On You and Everything Else • Sep 13, 2025
Title You and Everything Else Spoiler
I was hoping Eun Jung would rethink but nope. I really hate the ending. Honestly, I don’t agree with assisted suicide. It’s kinder to let death happen naturally — think of the friends and loved ones who would be hurt. We might still have a chance to live if we keep trying. Who is any doctor to decide whether we live or die? At least if we die after trying everything, we’ll know we did our best.
1 2
Replying to Olly • Sep 13, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
the way I’d be so mad if the person who once made my life a living hell suddenly wants to spend their last moments…
Me too but I'll give 8 because of the storyline hehe
2 0
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Sep 12, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
Damnn it's doesn't even feel like each ep is an hour long. I'm at ep3 AND SO GOOD 😭
For real I should be sleeping right now but I can't stop watching 😭😭 gonna continue tomorrow.
5 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Aug 3, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The advantage of transmigration not being allowed here is that He Yan might be able to take back her identity…
Transmigration??? Omg I didn't know it. The synopsis is confusing me
0 7
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 17, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
I don't understand the ending of episode 8😭😭
1 9
Replying to aeducan15 • Jul 17, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
Reina is way more blatantly evil than SooMin was imo. I just finished ep 3 and it's really apparent now, but even…
Ikr I can't stop cursing Reina and tomoya LOL
0 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Today's episode makes me feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster — laughing, happy, then crying. I seriously don't know what to feel anymore.
3 0
Momo • May 2, 2025
List China | Upcoming dramas
What a perfect list 👏👏
1 1
On A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You • Apr 30, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
Can someone recommend me some japanese drama or movie to watch. Any would do but I prefer something similar like this drama. Thank you in advance ❤️
0 1
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Iqiyi has drop da domb. Ep 1 was amazing the cgi, fight scene everything is good
3 0
On Dominion and Devotion • Apr 25, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
Bro today ep is sooooo amazing idk what to say soo good
11 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Apr 22, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
Its tencent new drama. So yeah 😃
Yepp most high quality and best storyline comes from tencent
1 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Apr 21, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
What's the budget for this drama? Its short but the sets and costumes doesn't scream low cost.It actually makes…
Its tencent new drama. So yeah 😃
0 2
On Dominion and Devotion • Apr 18, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
This drama has potential might be one of best short drama in this year. Hope the ending doesn't dissapoint.
10 1