K-Drama
Replying to aquadrone22 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
It’s very minimal. I would say no more than 30 minutes of the entire 10 episodes.
I liked lawless lawyer, vagabond,and many more
0 2
Replying to aquadrone22 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
It’s very minimal. I would say no more than 30 minutes of the entire 10 episodes.
can I tell you something that I have watched all of this..but thankyou for so much for effort..but if you any others then tell me
0 0
Replying to aquadrone22 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
It’s very minimal. I would say no more than 30 minutes of the entire 10 episodes.
oh kk then can you recommend me some action dramas other than the famous ones
0 6
Replying to KangHae • Jul 23, 2022
Title The K2
It can be ahjussie romance too. I'm sure Anna and Jeha has an age difference of more or less 10 years.
I don't think so as she was trapped in there for many year..yyes there is age difference maybe 4 to 5
0 1
Replying to TL Dramas • Jul 22, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
There’s absolutely no precedence for this and it’s clearly a personal bias against Babi character to make…
soo true...they are just projecting that Babi is evil here and telling as if no one will get attracted to any other women while dating someone... atleast maybe not a friend but they do get attracted actresses...right then every single man is at fault in there minds
1 0
On Café Minamdang • Jul 16, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
as everyone says FL is fking annoying....she is useless but also blames on someone who is helping to solve the case in some or the other way....shd just learn how to behave properly first i think..and the role is was why I am talking abt
0 0
Replying to momo • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Nah, Babi's just incredibly boring
maybe you are one of them too..lol..jk
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
these guys who are telling they want woong..they are ones who are like if this season also ends with no one with yu mi...in next season they will leave woong..and tell they want Babi then...they are just still stuck in season one and that's it
3 6
Replying to Sarah • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
you can see how his self-esteem dropped down after the 'argument' with Woong. He definitely started doubting himself…
yeahh that only...feel bad for him..she shd also think about him atleast for onceee...
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
no chance of woong....I believe in Babi..he is a poor fellow where he lost belief with himself and her also...it was also not his fault totally..but there was some fault...Babi for the win and I think he will be a good partner for her besides leaving the past behind
8 2
On The Package • Jul 9, 2022
Title The Package
is male lead dumb...😶
0 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Jul 9, 2022
Title Why Her?
He is soft always. That grittiness a person develops after going through such a tough past is missing. Writers…
its true. but they shd have some aggression at least as he was put to jail for a not done crime and he had gone through many difficulties..so they shd shown...but that's missing here by showing FL's that side..
0 0
On Why Her? • Jul 8, 2022
Title Why Her?
I just want ml to be more open and get his character as a badass or something like that...but he is too soft sometimes and I shd tell it does not suit here
1 2
On My Perfect Stranger • Jul 8, 2022
Title My Perfect Stranger
these guys telling that this is similar to find me in your memory...can't even tell difference between 2 dramas and the only thing similar is the job of the main lead...
7 1
On Juvenile Justice • Jul 8, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
is there action in this..?
0 8
On The K2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title The K2
just a drama with ajumma romance..lol😆
5 3
On Less Than Evil • Jul 4, 2022
Title Less Than Evil
is eun jae villain side..?
0 0
On Dream • Jul 1, 2022
Title Dream
when will they Release this...after I die...I have been waiting from 2019
8 1
On Café Minamdang • Jun 30, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
these guys are so hasty...they are on tip of there legs to rate a drama just by watching a episode or two...😶
3 0
On Young Actors' Retreat • Jun 30, 2022
Title Young Actors' Retreat
wtf is this cast...lol they must have lot money with them..😅
13 0
