News
On A Beautiful Mind • Jul 5, 2021
Title A Beautiful Mind Spoiler
This drama is about a story where it shows how a woman can change a emotion less man's life
0 0
Replying to Starbuck • Jul 5, 2021
Title A Beautiful Mind Spoiler
Does the ML and FL end up together??? I might drop it if they do. Don't know how a sociopath could love someone,…
Yes they do
2 4
On Hot Stove League • Jun 30, 2021
Title Hot Stove League
I cried a lot when he held the baby in his hand..(╯︵╰,)
9 0
Replying to Prathg • Jun 30, 2021
Title Life on Mars
Prime video
I think Korean version is better...
1 1
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 27, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
I f****** hate that JJ.....“ψ(`∇´)ψ
2 1
On My Father Is Strange • Jun 27, 2021
Title My Father Is Strange
Who is couple in this..?
0 0
Replying to The Drama Specialist • Jun 27, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
That's the reason why a lot of people suggest the drama to be rated only when it completed to MDL.
Trueee
0 0
Replying to Kimtaehyungyouaremine • Jun 26, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
Why do I find the FL so annoying?! I tried to like her but I couldn’t! Anyways ML is super goodlooking and the…
True at first I was like those fans were doing a great job..haha
0 0
On The Great Show • Jun 25, 2021
Title The Great Show
The best episode was last episode.....(^v^)
0 0
Replying to Prathg • Jun 24, 2021
Title My Strange Hero
It is because as he was falsely accused for suicide attempt of sml and fl supports sml
Wc.
1 0
Replying to spoorthi gatty • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Strange Hero Spoiler
Can anyone tell me in short why he takes revenge on the fl and sml??
It is because as he was falsely accused for suicide attempt of sml and fl supports sml
0 2
Replying to freedonuts • Jun 23, 2021
Title Welcome 2 Life
Which episode does he go back to his world?
Episode 19-21 between this I think
0 0
Replying to surbhi • Jun 23, 2021
Title Life on Mars
Where to watch uk version? Its not on Netflix or amazon prime
Prime video
0 0
Replying to surbhi • Jun 23, 2021
Title Life on Mars
Where to watch uk version? Its not on Netflix or amazon prime
Prime video
0 3
Replying to julyblossom • Jun 23, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
he is not
No he is younger in drama
1 0
Replying to CJ - Lin • Jun 23, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Will be get season 2 ?
Yes
0 0
Replying to Leven • Jun 23, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Can someone recommed me something similar to this drama? It would be nice if there wasn't too much of a love plot…
Mystic pop up bar
6 2
Replying to Prathg • Jun 22, 2021
Title Bad Guys
No nothing but a annoying fl
Yeah wc
0 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jun 22, 2021
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I think this should be like 8.1 or 8.2 but 8.8 I think is overrated
8 0
Replying to Diablo • Jun 22, 2021
Title Bad Guys
does it have any romance or any thing
No nothing but a annoying fl
0 2
