Editorials
Replying to Deb32242 • 22 days ago
Title In My Prime
Ep 24
xiexie
2 0
On In My Prime • 22 days ago
Title In My Prime
When are they going to find out they've been switched??? I'm on episode 23 and I've already given up hope of seeing that part.
0 2
On In My Prime • 23 days ago
Title In My Prime
I cried in episode 20, the final scene is so beautiful, this drama becomes wonderful after episode 13.
0 0
On Guan Xiao Tong • 23 days ago
Person Guan Xiao Tong
Happy Bday !!
0 0
Replying to RandyGee • 24 days ago
Title In My Prime Spoiler
patiently waiting for their dating era haha
i'm in 19ep and no dating yet...
1 1
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 17, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Very boring 。。。。
5 0
Replying to Nayonnaise • Jan 30, 2026
Title The Guilty
Where to watch?
YouTube... While you're asking the obvious, you can simply use the keyboard and search for the drama's name on Google
6 1
On Idol I • Jan 16, 2026
Title Idol I
I think the killer is their manager 🫠
7 0
On Idol I • Jan 16, 2026
Title Idol I
boring
4 1
Replying to Eduard Reinhardt • Jan 6, 2026
Title Man's Inhumanity to Man
I was watching episode 13 last night and today I was about to watch episode 14 when suddenly the Spanish subtitles…
Its YouTube problem
2 0
Replying to Betsy3491 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Man's Inhumanity to Man
That's so true. Another outstanding series is The Long Way Back AKA GUI DUI, which won a number of awards. So…
This one's is on my plan to watch list
2 1
Replying to Chinese Empress • Dec 28, 2025
Title Man's Inhumanity to Man
international audience prefer idol dramas and younger actors. Almost no one knows that the three main leads here…
Unfortunately, they prefer superficial stories with actors who can't even act; they're just pretty faces and popular 🫠
7 1
On Man's Inhumanity to Man • Dec 28, 2025
Title Man's Inhumanity to Man
I just started watching it, very good!!! unfortunately, good dramas never get much promotion outside of China.
11 9
On Red Dance Shoes • Oct 24, 2025
Title Red Dance Shoes
the cat's death happened at my university, poor cat he used to stay in that area walking and eating 😭😭
6 0
On The Return of the Lame Hero • Oct 19, 2025
Title The Return of the Lame Hero
Very good movie!!!!
4 0
Replying to Patricia Campos • Oct 19, 2025
Title The Return of the Lame Hero
Alguém sabe onde tem por favor?
Eu vi no cinema
0 0
Replying to SamjooFerreira • Aug 7, 2025
Title Chasing the Light
Eu 2025. Kkkkkkk
somos iludidas em achar que um dia veremos este drama
0 1
On Close Range Love • Aug 3, 2025
Title Close Range Love
I'm rewatching this movie after 10 years, what a horrible movie, it aged very badly, at the time I liked it because I was a teenager
8 0
Replying to cleciane • Jul 31, 2025
Title Majo no Jouken
lembrei da existência desse drama e do quanto eu odeio ele kkkk Não recomendo.
Eu vi quando tinha 15 anos, agora tenho 25 e não sei como é que gostava deste drama e não via nada de errado, agora revi e é bizarro
0 0
Replying to viraleksa • Jul 30, 2025
Title Sword Rose
Did you experience problems with the ep 3 voice? I started watching and the sound of the conversations is turned…
i use iyfTV, chinese website
1 1