Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 26, 2020
Replying to Haze • Dec 28, 2023
Who wants to bet this drama is a white-wash on Chinese communist propaganda?I don't think the Chinese govt would…
propaganda is American movies, is it now forbidden for China to make historical movies?
16 1
Replying to kylamontero • Oct 22, 2023
Song Wei Long's acting has improved but still remains so-so.
I don't like his acting either, but he's improved a little.
0 1
Replying to kylamontero • Oct 21, 2023
I find her decent but China has more talent that that.
Have you seen her performance in The Bad Kids? She is one of the best actresses of her generation
3 0
On Liu Lin • Oct 21, 2023
Person Liu Lin
one of the best Chinese actresses, I love her acting
4 0
On The Bionic Life • Oct 21, 2023
Vicky Chen's acting is very bad, it seems like she's reading from a role, there's no emotion at all, so far it's the only thing I didn't like about the drama
4 3
Replying to Lorenzo • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Bad Kids
I honestly think that this article is the result of too much overthinking.Yes, Yan Liang showing up at the school…
you are dumb ? watch again because you didn't understand any of the drama
0 1
Replying to Amy__ • Oct 20, 2023
Virou lenda ? Ja faz tanto tempo que foi anunciado, fiquei tão feliz na época, mas até hoje não saiu nada…
anos de espera, de vez em quando venho aqui para ver se há novidades
1 0
Replying to Naki • May 22, 2023
Title Gold Boy
Really hopeful that this will be much closer to the original novel than the Chinese version.
cala a boca, a versão do drama é muito melhor que o livro original
1 0
Replying to Nana • May 20, 2022
jsdhfjkdsh por este andar talvez na nossa próxima 3ª vida 😭 (also hey kdsfjasdklj uma portuguesa por aqui!!!)
Sim!! Só vejo comentarios em ingles, nunca vi nenhuma portuguesa aqui!
Eu já estou a ficar louca com isto, li a novel, e sou super fã do An Yu e da Sheng Di, quero tanto ver 😭
1 1
Replying to Ackery • May 3, 2022
I hope this one sees the light of day...
Will I be alive until that date?
2 2
Replying to dramalover123 • Feb 14, 2022
Title The Crack of Dawn Spoiler
Fyi. There is scenes of abuse on eps 6. It was quite shocking for me.
those scenes were very realistic, shocked
0 0
Replying to Evangeline • Feb 14, 2022
They should make xing fei as one of the shooter character not as an anchor, so that it would be more interesting.…
she always plays the same type of character, it's boring
8 4