News
Replying to Chenhope • Dec 6, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
BTS V's song was played in an LP in Ung's working scene, right? (I'm not an Army but I do listen to KPOP, so I…
yes it's V's song
0 0
Sly • Sep 1, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
What? I have watched all of them, and all of them are my favorites especially 'The best of you in my mind' after that 'Song yiren' is my fav actress.
0 0
Replying to Carmela Kang • Aug 17, 2021
Title Crush
Eng sub only
not dubbed
1 1
Cryssy Anne • Aug 5, 2021
Article New Trailer Revealed: 7 "Sweet On" Summer Dramas Lineup
Watched 'Moonlight' and 'Day of becoming you', currently watching 'You are my glory' and 'Crush' and waiting for the rest.
4 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Wow today is Cheng xiao's Birthday
1 1
Replying to dramafever • Jul 12, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Today is the day - I feel like it's been 100 yrs I am waiting and today the day came but still now I have to wait…
me too
0 2
Cho Na • Jun 27, 2021
Article Mysterious Love: For Mature Audiences Only
Now 'Mysterious Love' is on MDL trending list
14 1
Cho Na • Feb 6, 2021
Article The Journey Across the Night: Compassion in the Darkness
It was an great drama I have watched
4 1