News
On The Novelist: Playback • Jan 11, 2021
Title The Novelist: Playback
Looking forward to this :)
1 0
Replying to Bia • Jan 11, 2021
Title Midnight Swan
Why a cis man playing the role of a trans woman again ?
Japan still is a difficult place to come out. There aren't all that many LGBTQ+ public figures.
3 0
On Last Friends Special Encore • Jan 10, 2021
Title Last Friends Special Encore
Please can someone sum up for me whatever new happens in this compared to the drama, I'm not going to bother if it's mostly recap
0 0
On Ueno Juri • Jan 10, 2021
Person Ueno Juri
I just watched Last Friends and I did not noticed it was the same actress from Turtles Swim Faster than Expected (wow !) she's good
1 1
On Last Friends • Jan 9, 2021
Title Last Friends Spoiler
As the series goes on, I'm getting more and more annoyed about them never contacting the police, also the fact no neighbours ever report the noise (I'm at ep 9)
2 0
On Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu • Jan 8, 2021
Title Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu Spoiler
It's so refreshing that they didn't force the two main characters together and felt like it had a message that just because there's chemistry doesn't make it particularly right. Would have loved for it delve further into Momoe's sexuality (pan/bi?)
2 1
On Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu • Jan 7, 2021
Title Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu
The OST is so catchy lmao
1 0
On Control - Hanzai Shinri Sousa • Jan 6, 2021
Title Control - Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Note to self: It has the style of overacting that really isn't to my taste. Very lighthearted for the genre, dropped
0 0
Replying to Wonderland • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Limit
hulu.jp/static/thelimit/
The description doesn't really tell us anything about it tbh
1 0
On The Limit • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Limit
hulu.jp/static/thelimit/
0 1
On Ito Sairi • Jan 6, 2021
Person Ito Sairi
Please send me voice recordings to fall asleep to thank u
1 0
On Transit Girls • Jan 6, 2021
Title Transit Girls
None of their actions made any sense whatsoever and they were selfish as f for not caring about their parents' relationship but it was representation so I still liked it lmao
3 1
On Sakuma Yui • Jan 6, 2021
Person Sakuma Yui
♥♥♥
0 0
On Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta • Jan 5, 2021
Title Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta
Anyone know where to find 3-8? I can only find the first 2 episodes (raw preferred but any)
0 1
Replying to darkn3ss • Jan 5, 2021
Title Zettai Reido
But I find that annoying. When somoene believe that they can fix everyone and anything.
Same, it's not realistic.
0 0
Replying to DJUsagimani • Jan 5, 2021
Title Control - Hanzai Shinri Sousa
I thought this was a great show the only thing it needed was a love story between the two leads
Not every show needs a love story
2 0
Replying to _wraithed • Jan 5, 2021
Title Homeroom
no lol
Spoiler
0 0
On Mistress - Onnatachi no Himitsu • Jan 5, 2021
Title Mistress - Onnatachi no Himitsu
Lots of problematic characters kept it interesting.
0 2
