News
Replying to radicalhvman • Feb 13, 2021
Title Lipstick
I will be referring to Jungwoon as he so it is less confusing to follow. The movie is Jungwoon talking to the…
Thankyou for explaining <3
1 0
Replying to Leeknowsmile • Feb 5, 2021
Title Brother's Friend
Where can I read manga?
Thankyou sm for replying <3
1 0
Replying to ShiraYuuKii • Feb 2, 2021
Title Brother's Friend
I just loooooooooove the manga. Still following it up to date.. Now waiting for Nanase's cast.. N of course…
Where can I read manga?
0 2
Suicide • Jan 28, 2021
Review Coffee & Vanilla
Thankyou for review and saving my time❤️?
0 0
Replying to ilovecdrama • Jan 25, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge
Where can i watch it its not available on viki
Use vpn and try ! :)
0 1
On An Incurable Case of Love • Jan 19, 2021
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I was smiling like idiot throughout the series? one of best and must watch drama❤️
8 0
PHope • Jan 18, 2021
Review Growing Season
I agree ?
1 0
Sharon Fiona • Jan 7, 2021
Review In House Marriage Honey
Where can I watch ???
1 1
