K-Drama
Replying to Cykodramaqueen • Nov 11, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
I understand what you mean now. I saw a spoiler that they got married. So I thought- yayy happy ending. I got…
🤭🤭 Welcome to the club. Let's be depressed together.
2 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Nov 11, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Started pretty decent and a good leisure watch but after ep 15 it start falling slowly and after 25 its just a…
I see, so it's a skip for me. Thanks for replying 🙂
0 0
Replying to Isabella Snow • Nov 11, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
the ending was butchered.
I guess I need to skip this for my mental health 🙃.
2 1
On A Beautiful Lie • Nov 10, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Why is the rating so low?? Is this not worth watching?
0 5
On Kill Me Love Me • Nov 10, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
YOUKU , You surely never disappoint me. Good job for this happy ending. I love being depressed 👏🏻👏🏻
7 2
On Fatal Allure • Oct 22, 2024
Title Fatal Allure
Another day, another same plot. I don't hate cliche drama, but it just becomes annoying at this point. They always rely on men for their revenge—and the revenge—don't let me start, because girl, what are you even doing? I'm never satisfied with their ways of taking revenge; they're too soft. This is interesting only because of the ML.
5 0
Replying to Sh_a • Oct 17, 2024
Title Go Back Lover
What dis yang tian jiao do?
behaving like a spoiled brat
1 0
On Go Back Lover • Oct 16, 2024
Title Go Back Lover
Yang Tian Jiao and Yu Si are really suitable with eachother.Both are so freaking annoying 😒
2 3
On Past Life, Present Love • Oct 7, 2024
Title Past Life, Present Love
is there any romance?
0 1
Replying to Ferventsage • Oct 7, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
“Torn in between the two” my two all time favorite male leads. So yes I’m hurt they are both leads and one…
I actually hate both the male leads in the beginning and just want Jiang Ci to live alone. Wei Zhao is so cruel and brutal, and on the other hand, Pei Yan is just obsessed with her and treated her like a bird in a cage. Both are toxic, but nobody deserving Jiang ci other than Wei Zhao
1 2
On Love of Nirvana • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I should never put high hope for costume drama in the first place 😌
4 0
On Please Remember Me • Sep 30, 2024
Title Please Remember Me
I hate the ending so much. There are so many loopholes, like, I know this was a mini-drama only, but they had potential to make it better but they don't. They don't even give justice for Ji people, and why even need killing Chang Yuan? Give this man a happy ending. The ending is a cliffhanger and makes us wonder about so many things.
5 2
On Be Your Knight • Sep 25, 2024
Title Be Your Knight
His acting in my lethal man is so good so I'm going to check this up later.
4 0
On Please Remember Me • Sep 25, 2024
Title Please Remember Me
oh I just love revenge plot the most
2 0
On Rise from the Ashes • Sep 25, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
I watched this only because of the revenge plot, but I expected more actually. I mean, I want everyone that has been hurting her to get 10x worse, but the plot is decent enough, especially since this is only a mini drama. 👏🏻
1 0
On Chou Tzu Yu • Sep 14, 2024
Person Chou Tzu Yu
congratulations on ur first solo 🎉
2 0
On No One but You • Sep 13, 2024
Title No One but You
why the mini-dramas always have the same plot over and over again. Sigh....
3 1
On Escape • Sep 7, 2024
Title Escape
is this gonna have a S2 or what cause we know nothing about the nomad people??
3 0
bailang • Sep 7, 2024
Review Melody of Golden Age
Thanks to ur honest review i don't have to waste my time watching this.It's really hard to find a good drama nowadays 😞
2 0
On We All Lie • Sep 5, 2024
Title We All Lie
Su Li should have learned her lesson and NEVER EVER trust people easily anymore. If we are in her shoes, I don't think we can act like her. Everyone betrays you, like girl please wake up. Why are you still being nice 😒They better don't be together with their husband at the end or else...
1 2
