Editorials
On Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak • Nov 26, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
Dew's dream come true.... 😁
0 0
Replying to Cookeychan • Nov 20, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
Is it confirmed?
yea I also want it... but win is not in Gmmtv 2025 so maybe dew will be pared with tee or else maybe they are gonna do a drama together like bromance or love triangle something like that..
0 1
Replying to Burcu • Nov 20, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
Dew and Tee are going to be a bl couple for gmmtv 2025 🥲 man I wanted Dew and Win
Is it confirmed?
0 3
On Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak • Nov 17, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
he is in Gmmtv2025.. hope to see him in a bl series.
2 0
Replying to ash347 • Nov 1, 2024
Title Zomvivor
They just posted the first look https://youtu.be/5S5IinGfdk4?si=RiKSxzsfCoetdIVo
now it said, 2025..like seriously.. 🙂
2 1
On Zomvivor • Nov 1, 2024
Title Zomvivor
I don't think this will release this year also
3 0
Replying to Cookeychan • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
where is the trailer?
I just saw that usually they drop every trailer on 5 pm th timing... but here they said they will drop the trailer on 3 pm so maybe they will drop the trailer on 5 pm..
3 1
Replying to Queen • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Did we get the timing wrong or did they put incorrect time?? 😩
I also think that but if that the case then Gmmtv would have corrected it already but they don't do that..
3 1
On The Heart Killers • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
where is the trailer?
4 7
Replying to Cookeychan • Oct 31, 2024
Title Leap Day
in here Pond is Gun's older brother I guess
yea maybe because of his height he is getting this kind of role...
0 0
Replying to LadyDarkness • Oct 27, 2024
Title Leap Day
Are Pond and Gun in a BL ship in this drama or is it just platonic love?
in here Pond is Gun's older brother I guess
1 2
Replying to Burcu • Oct 16, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Are these rumours or your predictions?
DewWin sounds good but Win look more Top than a bottom now and Dew look more bottom than a top🙂
1 1
On Enigma Black Stage • Oct 13, 2024
Title Enigma Black Stage
Gmmtv 2024 part 2 liner are also started to film and parfect 10liner is going to release this Sunday also.. when will this going to start...
0 0
Replying to Wanderlust • Sep 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe Season 2
I’m confused isn’t there a pit babe movie coming out soon? Is that going to be after pit babe season 1 but…
the movie is about the summary of session 1 like 2gether the movie... and they will be going to release pit babe session 2 will be release soon maybe in this year cause pavel himself said that the session 2 will be release this year.. so maybe after Affair they will release this one..
7 0
On Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra • Sep 16, 2024
Person Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra Spoiler
I want to see him in a bl series where he is atlist Alive like seriously after watching dff I thought he will have a great happy ending in 4minuits but no he died the same way in dff and in 4minuits...god give him a good ending in a next drama I don't care if it is jjay Or bas... 😭😭😭
10 0
Replying to Cookeychan • Sep 3, 2024
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
where did you read the book...?
ohhhh
0 0
Replying to Kratai • Sep 2, 2024
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
I hope it'd be as good as the book.
where did you read the book...?
0 3
Replying to Juniper • Aug 22, 2024
Title Kidnap
Looks like the Kidnap Trailer will drop around 5 PM or 6 PM Thai time on 8/22.
where did you get the information cause I checked there instra but there is no such information?
0 1
Replying to Conservative Torch • Aug 21, 2024
Title Romance in the House
wow her and minho together in a drama.
minho be like if I don't get you I will definitely get your daughter 🤣
2 0
Replying to JKholic • Aug 21, 2024
Title Kidnap
Alright so I heard the official trailer gonna come out tomorrow 🙇🏻♀️🙏 finger crossed 🤞
where??
0 0
