K-Drama
Replying to EXchange Season 3 • Apr 20, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
Replying to deleted comment
Dafuq? It's not a kdrama?Just because they were best couple,they have to date in real life for the show's sake?
6 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 19, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Binged 12 ep... why did I do that,now im in cold turkey wanting more eps
7 0
Replying to MyeTezz • Apr 19, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Just imagine if they got married irl and every OST got played as their wedding songs, damn that would be the wedding…
Kim so hyun is also going to sing an OST for this drama.Imagine that being played at their wedding!(sorry for fueling your delulu)
4 0
Replying to Pretty bae • Apr 18, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think the drama is a typical TvN drama (in a good way), I binge watched Ep1-12 today and my favourite episodes…
Just curious,1 episode is about 1hr20mins...12 episodes would roughly take 16hrs?plus minus, did you not sleep?
0 1
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Apr 16, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
Is this season as good as S2? This show so good!
Season 2 is the best but this season is still good
6 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 21, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Can we talk about how perfectly bat shit crazy ha rin's character is?Even her reason for bullying was absolutely ludacris.Gonna miss this drama
28 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 16, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
So many new faces and first debut for these actresses!Really well done,cant wait to see them more in the future
8 0
On EXchange Season 3 • Mar 10, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3
The only thing I want to say is mianhe kwangtae
4 0
Replying to maeva • Mar 3, 2024
Title EXchange Season 3 Spoiler
Why do they keep adding new comers towards the end I Always feel bad for them...And I have to say ....hyewon move…
Entertainment value for the viewers.One last chance for any contestants who stil haven't found connection ( Best example Ex.S2:haeun and hyungyu)
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 2, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
How is it? Much romance? Any love triangles?
No love triangles,alot of romance
6 1
Replying to mooc • Feb 25, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
This is an example of healing drama.The one thing that would have made this drama even better would be if they…
kinda curios about the drunking culture in korea,the amount of alcohol they consume is insane.Wonder how much of an exageration it is
0 3
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Feb 4, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
How do I get out of samdal-ri.I can't move on..I enjoyed the slow pace of the show.I enjoyed all of the side character's back stories.I enjoyed the chemistry of the leads.I enjoyed seeing so much growth for so many characters.I enjoyed the peaceful yet chaotic vibes of samdal-ri.I enjoyed the amount of healing I got from this show. My heart is stuck in samdal-ri
8 0
Replying to YouToon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
I think it was a subconscious action taken to shield her person. Like she didnt think, she just moved.
can't guwon stop bullets? thousands of years of using his powers and he can't stop bullets?smh
1 1
On My Demon • Jan 19, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
Im sorry, I must be stupid but why did he burn away?He didn't kill Noh Suk Min.When did the show mention reviving a human(Do hee) causes him to burn away?
2 3
Replying to leen • Jan 14, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
This is a type of comfort drama where you don't binge watch but watch 1-2 eps daily to lighten up your day. I…
I binged from 1 to 10 and am still loving every episode.Actually I realised I loved every single episode.Sad that this drama is not getting the hype that it deserves
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
No Suk Min is so nice!Do hee has desperately wished to see mdm Ju and her parents and he decided to personally grant her wish : )
3 1
Replying to drama_addict • Jan 9, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
solo's inferno 4 participants: lee da hee (panelist) x song ji a x dex
Should add Hyeson.The way she read gwan hee's next move completely shows that she can analyze and read ppl
2 0
Replying to Emma Rose • Jan 9, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3 Spoiler
Why they didnt showed the scene of Yun Hajeong & Yun habin in Paradise? seems like they more focus on other couples…
No offense but what was there to show? Hajeong said it herself,Habin didn't talk, didn't ask questions, didn't do anything.Man had negative rizz.The small amount of screen time of paradise they showed already made me feel uncomfortable.What a waste of Hajeong's time
1 0
Replying to Zizizz123 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3 Spoiler
Gyuri pissed me off so bad …. Like wtf do you think you are to talk to someone that way .
Dex was pissed off too,you could tell
13 1
Replying to Viduuu • Jan 9, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3 Spoiler
Im just happy with sieun and minwoo, the rest were disastrous lol
The only couple who didn't go to paradise but felt the most stable.Amazing,love to see it.
18 1