Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2021
On The Scandal • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
"Don't always trust MDL ratings" . Well i should've trust this one. Shit was boring
13 6
On The Scandal • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
Can someone explain why he was ok with trying to get the widow to bang him as a wager but refuse to bang the concubine they brought in
0 2
Replying to Padakiki • 20 days ago
Title The Scandal
i didnt watch it but one question: ml and fml cant be tg bcs they are cousins and thats why they play game? or…
uh pretty sure incest wasnt frowned upon in the past since sometime they needed to keep their bloodline alive
1 1
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • Aug 30, 2026
I'm so f*cking scared those people in the comments didn't even touched a single gl series and only watched thai…
No but saying "I haven't watched kdramas for a year but i want to have an opinion on something i will never watch" is like weird? Like how deprived of attention are you...dont people normally just don't participate in topics they have no interest in?
3 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Aug 29, 2026
There's a romance tag but i doubt it? I'm more interested in their rivalry. One robot with perfect technique but needs to find his soul in music. One genius who is finally getting resources to perfect his craft while adjusting to the new lifestyle
1 1
On The East Palace • Jul 19, 2026
what a comeback for NJH!. RYS definitely know which scripts to pick, She doesn't appear often, but every work she appears leaves a memorable experience!
9 0
Replying to Dawn-_- • Jul 14, 2026
Is it me or is the Ai use heavy in this one? It feels so awkward every time. Honestly they could just do away…
I'm sorry but this is south korea. The country lives in its own bubble so they dont find anything that doesn't affect them controversial. Unfortunately AI is a huge trend in their industry and AI has been widely used,promoted in everything there. Recently a kdrama even used AI generated scenes. Moving forward, you'll find more AI being used. I just try to turn a blind eye because it being used everywhere especially in their opening scenes
10 4
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 10, 2026
solid 1st 2 episodes. Is it just me or does this series feel like it would have been better if got the nextflix treatment of dropping all 10 eps at once?
2 1
Replying to Saygo • May 20, 2026
I wonder what the actors were feeling on set doing these shenanigans 🤣Especially the veterans and older ones.…
This is the only thing I'm thinking about, they must have had so much fun!
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
Comes up with so many schemes but never once checked whether the confession was ever recorded,well thats one lazy way to wrap things up I had 0 expectations left anyways.

"I never wanted status" , girl the whole show is about you getting status because you felt you were treated unfairly and had to work harder because you had no status

Yay monarch abolished and the o so mighty king becomes a jobless house husband,so funny.

Hate me,but i skipped all the secretary romance scenes

At least I get to see the queen mother truly happy and free, thats all that matters. Bravo Seungyeon , mvp of this drama
5 0
Replying to MaSuNaRa • May 15, 2026
not just the writing getting worse, but also the direction and editing is past the point of being simply choppy…
I said it at ep 1 that this is probably gonna end up like king the land and they will heavily focus on the visuals instead of the plot. I am sad that I was proven right
3 1
On Perfect Crown • May 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
I've never hated the queen(sry the actress playing it is too pretty and her acting is too captivating). Glad she followed through with her awakening last week and actually show and not tell. I still feel the PM turning evil is wierd and poorly written. Like he went from being wise and working together with the crown to die I-an all of a sudden cause of jealousy?
0 0
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
"Why only now do you want to be king"... If I-AN wanted to be king long time ago..and her father wanted her to marry a king... she could have had it all...my heart really aches for the queen
12 1
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
So the queen mother had feelings for I-AN and had to give it up because he wasnt the king. Damn, i would hate my husband too lol
13 0
Replying to Dramasama • May 9, 2026
I skipped a week as there were other things to watch and somehow don’t have the motivation to pick it up again.…
Not really, but her acting and visuals get me through episodes , so I will keep on watching
0 0