Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2021
On Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
nah fk the prime minister. Your acting out of spite because the girl you had a one sided love and NEVER confessed to didn't reciprocate your feelings. pussy
23 1
On The First Responders Season 2 • May 6, 2026
finally got found time to watch both seasons. The main reason there is a lack of firefighters is simple. Police detective,hogae . Fire "detective" dojin,killing him meant killing the firefighting aspect of the show. I guess the writers didnt take that into consideration. Overall i still enjoyed the entire series
0 0
On Perfect Crown • May 4, 2026
8 episodes in and I'm gonna be honest. The only reason I'm watching this is because of the visuals and the 21st century blended with monarch concept. This show lacks depth and the story is very hollow. why was her car sabotaged, was it to kill the crown prince? why was she poisoned, was it to kill the grand prince? Damn this killer has the worst of luck or hui ju is just unlucky.
17 4
Replying to Jaid • Apr 15, 2026
Watched first 2 episode. So far, not that impressed. I know it's just a begining but there are really not much…
So far it gives of king the land vibes(huge poularity bad ,drama) except both of them are rich. Idk whats the actual plot at the moment too
5 0
On Our Universe • Mar 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
You shoved 10 ep of SML and now that that didn't go down the hatch,you took it out and shoved 2 ep of ML,with even more force. Sums up the whole drama
4 0
Replying to umi • Mar 11, 2026
Title Our Universe
tbh she was great in 18 again. Idk what went wrong. She clearly had skill. I think bad writing and scripts also…
I just cant pinpoint what it is,her acting feels unnatural? or rather different from 18 again and OBS. Maybe its the shift in focus from SFL to FL
0 0
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
Fine,I'll take it. I'm starved of romance for 10 fking episodes. Ill take whatever romance they will force for the last 2 eps
8 0
On Our Universe • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
Wah dont piss me off. I'm still watching only for woo joo and tae hyeong. The SML can do whatever he wants at this point,but talking like that to the ML!?. Hope the white truck hit his car instead
4 0
On Our Universe • Mar 3, 2026
Title Our Universe
Bro the female lead needs a better agency,the last good show was OBS,that was in 2021 lol
12 1
Replying to Kookiepark4 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Our Universe
What does it mean "sunbae" I'm clueless
Its like someone more senior than you,like for her context his more senior in terms of position or status since shes a temp and he's the team lead. I think it also applies to school context too
1 0
On Our Universe • Feb 28, 2026
Title Our Universe
FL and SL just end up together cos she clearly dgaf abou the child.ML adopt Woo joo and bring him to his own home cos the only thing the FL is interested in is getting laid
8 0
Replying to cherryhaze • Feb 21, 2026
i am confused. why is she acting like she doesnt know him? at first i thought maybe it was a flash back and they…
He didnt lose his memory, he is trying to avoid her probably cos he felt guilty at the amount of pain he caused her. Trauma can block memories, thats how the brain helps the person cope with trauma. I think the whole ice think is to represent her memories and herself frozez.
2 4
On Our Universe • Feb 19, 2026
Title Our Universe
Love the chemistry, wrap up the sml plot,waste of time,dont like the SML. Time to bring the father who got released from jail and probably murdered the borther plot. Also probably the reason the brother left and cut contact
10 0
On Our Universe • Feb 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
4 Episodes in and I'm having fun watching this drama. Hopefully it stays that way for the whole drama
16 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Simple yet effective. Not everything has to be complex. loved this drama
11 0
Replying to Khun Milva • Feb 9, 2026
Title Spring Fever Spoiler
I'm so happy Yoon Bom finally told Hangyul exactly what I always wanted to say to him from the very beginning.…
Tbh,she works doubly hard and have wealthy parents who send her for tuition,at this point it's just skill issue and I think she knows it to lol
6 2
On Spring Fever • Feb 4, 2026
Title Spring Fever
If your willing to give that money to your friend,shouldn't you have more faith in him? or at least try to clear the misunderstanding...
9 0