Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2021
Replying to frostswatchlist • Sep 28, 2025
What feeling was James referring to when talking to Guho?? 😃
Either a boner or the fact guho can't stretch because his groin is being destroyed by the tight pants
9 1
Replying to MVD • Sep 28, 2025
Title Iron Girls Season 2 Spoiler
I watched the finale and I think Park Ju Hyun was treated unprofessionally by her opponent. The opponent keeps…
Yes! She was just keeping her head low to not get hit,and flew punches in hopes of getting points,thats why she moves so awkwardly. 5 warnings and still won. At least Ju hyun can be proud of her boxing
4 1
On Twelve • Sep 14, 2025
Title Twelve
So bangwool can talk ? how.nvm why do I even bother. The big bad gets defeated because...Taesan got angrier ....
The 12 of them reuniting is the only redeeming part of the whole drama. Mirr don't piss me off and go rouge.Did nothing while the other 7 had to work their butt off to fight evil
4 3
Replying to RAGHAD • Sep 14, 2025
Title Twelve
Did they read the script before accepting the role? I doubt it… unless they saw something we didn’t 😕
They saw Disney+ exposure
5 0
On Twelve • Sep 13, 2025
Title Twelve
Mirr represents the people watching the show,80% of the time,she is sleeping
15 1
Replying to My Purple Skies • Sep 13, 2025
Title Twelve
I was waiting to binge, but bow I'm afraid to even start. Is it really that bad?
Binge something else,im at ep7 nothing happens
7 6
On Confidence Queen • Sep 7, 2025
Everyone talking about how the PMY isn't suited for the role but at the same time she is always criticised for being the office romance queen.
I just want to know which actress people have in mind that is suited for this role? maybe kim yoo jung or park shin hye?
7 2
On Twelve • Sep 6, 2025
Title Twelve
Honestly I can see the vision and potential. If this was a movie then I think everything would have been fixed
3 0
On Twelve • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve
4 episodes of nothing.Just a series for MDS to show that he beats up people.Angels with their powers sealed,so their basically humans.Was looking forward to each animal's power,well thats gone.Ill just watch to admire the female casts
7 2
On The Winning Try • Aug 30, 2025
I'm not ready to say goodbye! What a beautiful way to wrap up a series. Gonna miss this drama. HANYANG!
5 0
On Iron Girls Season 2 • Aug 30, 2025
Ngl the first few episodes were kinda boring after watching S1 BUT when they started sparring against other more experienced boxers,the series became more interesting than S1.4 Fighters who learn the same basics but have unique fighting styles.I think they will do well in the competition
5 2
On The Winning Try • Aug 24, 2025
I like the team development and the chemistry building of the rugby team. I gues this was what the drama is mostly about. Just a bit disappointed but that is my fault because I expected more scenes of the sport being played.Was looking for a drama like racket boys or love all play
12 0
Replying to User462 • Aug 17, 2025
Title The Winning Try Spoiler
100% he is gonna get in trouble, iji and ujin are def reporting him to the shooting association and education.…
nah in the latest episode they started throwing away the gymnastics coach.Guy probably recorded the part where the shooting coach admits to asking I-JI to rigg the match.This probably will be his and that parent's downfall
3 0
On The Winning Try • Aug 10, 2025
Just load the guns with real bullets,and replace the targets with the villains and let Iji have a field day,that would make the drama a 10/10
5 0
On The Winning Try • Aug 9, 2025
Dafuq,did they just skip over the match against the pro team!? I was looking forward to that,that player also came back for the match and they skipped it!?
8 1
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 4, 2025
Why is the rating so low? First two episodes were amazing,hope people watch it first before outright believing the ratings
7 0