Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2021
Replying to aeducan15 • Feb 2, 2026
Title Spring Fever Spoiler
This conversation between Han Gyeol and his mom is pure rage bait. "I was too young and poor, so I left you…
uh... the uncle told her to say those words so that the blame would be shifted to him.Those words were his conditions to sign the agreement. This was to hide the fact that she abandoned him. I think you missed that part
7 0
Replying to Panda • Jan 27, 2026
No not yet. Mina sue got all the time. This is still not fixed. I almost got bored of her saying 'I don't know,…
Oh I mostly fast forward or skip her scenes, my bad,yeah too much for 5-7
1 10
Replying to icesea • Jan 27, 2026
also Choi Hyeseon in season 3! She made a variety show appearance in a survival show. BUT WHOA, I watched Would…
I think her first appearance was on pyramids game. Although it was a side character,she received many praises for her first role
0 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 27, 2026
Ep 5 - 7 is mostly mina sue,minjee and go eun BUT the screen time still feels quite balanced for EVERYONE. Crazy it took 5 seasons to fix screen time issues but kudos to them. Also feel like they finally nailed the amount of participants and how they add extra participants
4 14
Replying to Serena • Jan 25, 2026
That’s called opinion you stupid Know the difrence btw hate and opinion
So any opinion is justified right. You should honesty kill yourself,my opinion btw
2 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 24, 2026
Unlike the past seasons as well as korean dating shows, they don't have to temporarily deactivate their account? And ofc people already start leaving hate comments,pathetic losers. Happens every fucking season
4 4
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 20, 2026
I actually like this season lol
mina sue - acts similar to gwanhee
minjee(#1 fav) - acts similar to theo
So far these two are the most stand out BUT i'm happy the creators listened to feedback and we actually got screen time on most of the participants,and interesting jobs(they tried)
11 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
Loved their chemistry, also love the chemistry between the pd and manager. They dont have much screen time together but their scenes are the ones I enjoyed alot. If your on the fence about watching imma just say,the romance its not that straightforward as "actress falls in love with inteprator". I think the psychological aspect of the drama is what puts people off,understandably so. Oh the constant misunderstanding is also a put off
3 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 15, 2026
This is my first J-drama,are all dramas filmed like this? like it feels different from k-drama in a refreshing way. Like the camera work makes it feel retro and romantic
5 5
On Culinary Class Wars Season 2 • Jan 6, 2026
Just skip CM's part if you can't stand him? End of the day its all for entertainment.It's Netflix, N.mafia potrayed as arrogant. Wholesome guy in take care of my fridge and other shows. Have a feeling ppl flood his socials with hate cos he lost to the popular chef SJW
2 4
On Love Me • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love Me
Liking the 4 episodes so far. Please don't ruin it. The amount of kdrama that started well and crash landed has been a trend lately
6 1
Replying to Praise • Dec 25, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss Spoiler
Wait did she even find her sister at the end??
She was finding her sister* , Didnt they leave after he regained his memories lol. Its like she can never finish something she starts
1 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 25, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss Spoiler
Done. I'm impressed that they managed to shove even more kdrama cliches in the last episode. Went to jeju to find sister,kiss got horny,left and never found her sister ever again. I know romcoms arent supposed to be serious but am I supposed to ignore the things that dont make sense too.
4 1