Editorials
Replying to xx7 • Dec 21, 2021
Title Rookie Cops
I really hope she will have a love interest for an example with Lee Shin Young's character and wont be the 2nd…
I hope so too another reason why I was eager to watch this
2 1
On Rookie Cops • Dec 21, 2021
Title Rookie Cops
Imma watch this for Yoo Na
4 0
lo_ve • Dec 16, 2021
Article Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young partner up for the upcoming series "You Are A Killer"
Can't wait to see this two together again!
2 0
lo_ve • Dec 16, 2021
Article Shin Hae Sun will reportedly return to dramas with "See You In My 19th Life"
No way! Currently reading the webtoon with one of my fav actress I can't believe it will be adapted into a drama tbh I'm quite worried what actress they'll get once it'd be adapted bc I rlly like the webtoon but thank god it's Shin Hye Sun pls accept it 😣🙏
0 0
Replying to annie • Dec 16, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
THEY JUST CONFIRMED 🥳 FINALLY!!!
At last! 🙉
1 0
Replying to gom • Nov 24, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
the earlier comments are so annoying. jingoo is undeniably one of the most, if not the most talented korean actor…
I'm excited to see them again it's been a long time since they worked together
0 0
Replying to twnty8 • Nov 21, 2021
Title Miracle
They're finally filming!
Update: They're done filming! Just gonna wait for release date
3 0
On Miracle • Nov 7, 2021
Title Miracle
They're finally filming!
4 1
Replying to BlackSwanPenguin Ketchup • Oct 22, 2021
Title Who Is the Wolf? Season 9
can you even find it raw?
No, I tried to use VPN on their website (abema) but it didn't work it's really available in japan only
0 0
On Who Is the Wolf? Season 9 • Oct 22, 2021
Title Who Is the Wolf? Season 9
I really wanna watch this but unfortunately it's only accessible in Japan. Even if you use VPN it'll not work
1 0
Replying to Berry • Oct 8, 2021
Title The Labyrinth
For anyone wondering the show will be up on dramacool on October 30th as it says.
Eh!? That's too long
1 0
On Long Distance • Oct 8, 2021
Title Long Distance
When's the release??😭
0 1
Replying to twnty8 • Aug 28, 2021
Title Miracle
Yey! new drama for KMN again so excited
Omg I really love the cast!
2 0
Replying to ksh_1507 • Aug 6, 2021
Title Miracle
where did they act together before?
Love as you taste and True beauty (no interaction in true beauty)
0 0
On Miracle • Aug 3, 2021
Title Miracle
Yey! new drama for KMN again so excited
2 1
On Lee Yoo Bi • Jul 27, 2021
Person Lee Yoo Bi
I think she needs more project I like her character in vampire idol
2 0
Replying to FoxyLittleThings • Jul 27, 2021
Title Virus
Good cause someone says Hi to me and I will fall in love with them.....
Lol ify🤣
0 0
Replying to LPR • Jul 18, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green Spoiler
WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE !... Are you saying something happened between Soo Hyun and Yeo Joon's older brother in…
Yep that's right there some hot something going around on those two that will give you butterflies so yeah no bl's between yj and sh just bromance
0 0
Replying to Arpita Shrivastava • Jul 17, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
How can you say so that the female lead cannot have a normal conversation. She talks perfectly with jun and the…
And the red haired girl too. I don't hate any characters in this except yeojun's mom and dad
2 1
Replying to Arpita Shrivastava • Jul 17, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
How can you say so that the female lead cannot have a normal conversation. She talks perfectly with jun and the…
I think she/ he is complaining about sobin's way of talking bc she just watched the 1st ep but when they grew closer or when they're in a relationship (sobin & yeojun) in like ep 9 & 10 she just talks to him normal she's not being nervous anymore
2 3
