Editorials
Replying to estrgrace7 • Jan 31, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
heh?
Haha tbh I'm not a fan of BL dramas but still watching it bc of minah
1 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jan 31, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I'm so excited for Kang Min Ah!!?but I wonder who's gonna be her endgame cause you know it's a BL type? anyways I can't wait
0 2
Replying to Who cares • Jan 24, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Idc care about who is FL honestly I want KSH to be the ML I like fantasy over rom coms, Ugh.
woah we have opposite opinion mine is idc who's gonna be the ML after all this messy casting about the ML's as long as MGY is the FL lol
0 0
Replying to wren • Jan 24, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
hwang in yeop lol.....
Gayoung is currently in talks she's not confirming it yet I guess but I would love to see her in a fantasy drama
2 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Jan 24, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I heard a rumor (don’t know if it’s true or not) but I heard Kim Seon Ho declined the offer, and that we MIGHT…
Wait, im not sure of this where did you see it?
1 3
Replying to Namsham • Jan 19, 2021
Article Moon Ga Young in talks to star in new tvN drama opposite of either Kim Seon Ho or Lee Jae Wook!
um yes please either of the male leads is great but Lee Jae Wook with moon ga young is like a dream come true.
ikr, i prefer them because they haven't worked together yet I know they're together in true beauty but he only do cameo
2 0
Replying to howyoulikethat • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Honestly LJW and KSH have a 12 yr difference. Seeing how MGY is now in talks for the FL means that they are skewing…
*since she's a child actress and started her acting career in 2006
0 0
Replying to howyoulikethat • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Honestly LJW and KSH have a 12 yr difference. Seeing how MGY is now in talks for the FL means that they are skewing…
We know MGY can portray literally any character i've seen her in many historical/fantasy dramas I almost watched all of her dramas so im hundred percent sure she can pull this character perfectly
0 1
Replying to Who cares • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
He hasn't officially given the role or is in talks yet.
agree since she's around he's age they'll make a good chemistry
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
lol I want KSH and someone else, or MGY with LJW lol
We have the same opinion lol we'll not know until we've watched it so let's not say anything
0 1
Replying to Gabueiu • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Gayoung is a great and versitate actress, she's in this industry for like 15 years already, even older actors…
Soo true idc whose gonna be the Ml as long as MGY is the lead im positive she'll pull the character perfectly bc i've seen her act in her childhood and she really amazed me at such a young age
2 0
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • Jan 19, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
WE NEED THIS CASTING If its not Kim Seon Ho and Moon Ga Young reunion then just shut the whole drama down.
Lol me too
0 0
Replying to veritas vincit • Jan 18, 2021
Article Moon Ga Young in talks to star in new tvN drama opposite of either Kim Seon Ho or Lee Jae Wook!
This is one of my favourite writers. I hope Lee Jae Wook gets the role. Nothing against Kim Seon Ho (he's great),…
super agree
0 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Jan 18, 2021
Article Moon Ga Young in talks to star in new tvN drama opposite of either Kim Seon Ho or Lee Jae Wook!
Personally I want to see her with Lee Jae Wook cuz we've already seen her with Kim Seon Ho. Then again she will…
Agree
1 0
Replying to drusilla7 • Jan 18, 2021
Article Moon Ga Young in talks to star in new tvN drama opposite of either Kim Seon Ho or Lee Jae Wook!
I think KSH would choose the drama called Mr Hong alongside Shin Min Ah. He and Kim Ji Won probably already declined…
Me too since she just worked with KSH I think it's too early. Btw im so excited for MGY??
1 0
