Editorials
On In the Day We Flipped • Dec 12, 2022
Title In the Day We Flipped
YASSSSSSS
1 0
On The Director Who Buys Me Dinner • Dec 4, 2022
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
I’m hoping the release is the same as Blueming 😭🧡
3 0
Replying to Gian • Nov 6, 2022
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
A series is happeninghttps://www.facebook.com/sppblueblue/posts/pfbid0de477TFc23bynhDUXxoc1ATJB1Eo4gPMJFiH2bykaic6HCDqR1vBqjkwLzhw9kw1l
OH MY GOD
0 0
On His Man • Aug 11, 2022
Title His Man
Rooting for jeonghyeon & changmin
16 1
On Love in Spring • Mar 8, 2022
Title Love in Spring
Finally a 16 episodes and 30 minutes/each bl 🤍 I’m gonna go read the webtoon now <3
20 2
On Oh! Boarding House • Feb 22, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
okay but a first episode, i love it 🤍 i love the dynamic of the first episode, it was so funny, hoping they keep this vibe 🤍
1 0
On Cutie Pie • Feb 19, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I’m only here for Nuea & SinSaMur side love story to be honest 🤍
0 0
On Semantic Error • Feb 17, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Once again for the second episode, this is insaneee IM SCREAMING
0 0
On A Year-End Medley • Dec 1, 2021
Title A Year-End Medley
IS THERE A BL COUPLE ?!!
0 1
On Bad Buddy • Nov 26, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
THIS IS IT. THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST BL EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY.
29 2
On Made on the Rooftop • Jun 7, 2021
Title Made on the Rooftop
If Sky and Bong Shik don’t end up together. I don’t want it
1 0
On Enchanté • Jun 4, 2021
Title Enchanté
I’m so exited for this BL
5 1
On The Night beyond the Tricornered Window • Jun 4, 2021
Title The Night beyond the Tricornered Window
Where can I watch it ?
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 3, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I’m gonna get hate for saying this but whatever...I lowkey ship Oh-Aew and Q together
10 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 3, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
If someone got a link that works not from onetouch tv or vimeo, please give it to me ! I need as well eng sub !
0 2
On The Cupid Coach • Jun 3, 2021
Title The Cupid Coach
Can someone tell me if they changed the actor at the episode 9 or not ? Because there is Pak who played Nite for 9-12 and Peace played Pak for 12 Episodes ! I’m lost LMAO
1 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 2, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
So exited to see Park Jiyoon & Bae Inhyuk together ??
1 0
On Love Is More Than a Word • Jun 2, 2021
Title Love Is More Than a Word
Is it a bl or a bromance ? Even if there is no kissing and stuff, do we understand that they are dating ? LMAO
0 2
Replying to jikooklvs • May 29, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
The episode 11
Okay ! Thank you so much ? ! Hope all the crew & cast are safe !
3 1
Replying to jikooklvs • May 26, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Why is the episode delayed for more than 2 weeks ?
The episode 11
0 3
