Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 10, 2024
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to aprilnwright • May 31, 2021
Isn't that supposed to be on June 1st?
Yeah it's already June first in my neck of the woods tomorrow. Thailand is only 1 time zone behind me.
0 1
On Lovely Writer • May 31, 2021
Is anyone else wondering what the treat they have scheduled for tomorrow might be?
0 4
Replying to Bluera • May 29, 2021
Title Love Crossed
Who's watching the drama on Wetv app? I want to know which country is available on, since he saying "we don't…
I watch it on WeTV in the Philippines
1 7
Replying to M • May 27, 2021
Title Love Crossed
I can't believe his own father didn't let him meet his mother
Well the father was an A-hole from the beginning of the series.
0 1
On Lovely Writer • May 27, 2021
Mark your calendars everyone. The special episode will be coming June 1, 2021 on WeTV!
8 0
On Lovely Writer • May 26, 2021
I'm really going to miss seeing Gene and Nubsib tonight. It's gonna be the first week that we don't have a new episode with these two lovable characters. :(
3 0
Replying to OT7 • May 26, 2021
Title Love Crossed
If only that type of device were available ʘ‿ʘʘ‿ʘ
If this type of AR technology existed I'd probably be addicted lol.
2 1
On Love Crossed • May 26, 2021
Title Love Crossed Spoiler
I just knew it! I've had a gut feeling that Xu Nian wasn't adopted like the other 3 guys.
2 3
Replying to HaruAkagi • May 19, 2021
Title Hidden Love
I've also been looking for it and I finally found it, here's the link on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/15zvOBuL1QbkL7bvudg2p5?si=3fd25f3b542542fc…
Thank You so much.
0 0