News
On Lovely Writer • May 12, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Just a few more hours before we all say our goodbye to Gene and Sib. I'm not ready yet!
7 1
On Li Ting Ting • May 12, 2021
Person Li Ting Ting
She has the be the worst actress I've encountered.
0 3
On Li Ting Ting • May 12, 2021
Person Li Ting Ting
Worst Actress I've ever seen!
0 1
On Nine Kilometers of Love • May 12, 2021
Title Nine Kilometers of Love
Just saw the first episode and as much as I love watching riley Wang. I HATE LI TING TING!
3 1
On Hwi Young • May 11, 2021
Person Hwi Young
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • May 11, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Nobleman Ryu's Wedding • May 11, 2021
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding
I'm waiting for the episodes to be joined into a single movie for easy watching.
1 0
On Lovely Writer • May 11, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I just saw the teaser for Episode 12 and I'm such a nervous wreck right now. Like most of us here I'm not ready for this how to end.
2 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • May 8, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
This show was extremely funny and enjoyable. I'm hoping that the teased 2nd season materializes.
8 0
On Secret Crush on You • May 6, 2021
Title Secret Crush on You
I see Saint in the picture so this is an instant add to Plan to watch list.
7 1
Replying to boo_thusiast • May 6, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
hey! well if not mistaken, his instagram name is markpoom.ntp
Thanks! I his name is Mark Phumontaphon Buasalee but he doesn't seem to have a profile here on MDL yet
0 0
On Cutie Pie • May 6, 2021
Title Cutie Pie
With Zee in the cast this is definitely an addition to my plan to watch list.
2 0
On Pavel Naret Promphaopun • May 6, 2021
Person Pavel Naret Promphaopun
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Zhang Ming En • May 6, 2021
Person Zhang Ming En
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Lovely Writer • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Episode 12 has got to be feature film length in order to wrap up all those lose ends with the characters in a satisfactory fashion.
11 0
Replying to Polly • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I'm waiting till next week to watch episode 11. I don't think I can handle the misery for a full week. So I'll…
Good idea. You'll still need your tissue though.
0 0
Replying to lihana • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I just finished ep 11 and I well at this point kill me :(
Yeah we all knew this episode was going to be a tissue box moment. Sadly this kind of thing really happens to our favorite actors which should give us pause to consider that they do have their own personal lives.
4 1
Replying to HopefullyWell • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
This is a sad reality in the entertainment industry. Cruel but also true. I am sure that this probably happened…
I totally agree with you on this. A very good example would be Max and Mook fairly recently. I understand that at fans these ships give us satisfaction and we want the fantasy to become real, that's just plain escapism.
4 0
On Lovely Writer • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I have to give them all credit for the great acting in episode 11. However, it was still a little difficult for me to get through this episode. Even though I knew it was going to be really heavy with the drama it was still hard to take at times.
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • May 5, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
4 hours to go and whilst I'm excited I'm also nervous about episode 11!
That's 5 more hours for us waiting for it to come up on WeTV. I'm excited, but also apprehensive about the drama that's to unfold in ep 11.
2 1
