Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 18, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 4, 2021

Friends

Replying to Dayaa • Apr 26, 2022
Excited for the scene when people know her identity as princess
In which episode it will reveal
0 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
He is second prince of yougzhou feng lanxi and she is princess of another kingdom.
Later on she will be queen
0 1
Replying to Alinnia • Apr 19, 2022
I'm also wondering how the FL can live so carefreely in Jianghu considering her true identity is a princess lol.…
At last she will leave her kingdom or she will rule???
0 1
Replying to marvelousdream • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
With that family background, I wonder how FLX dealt with it and process to marry FXY
Wht is their real identity. I think female is queen right???
0 2
Replying to neohou • Apr 3, 2022
good thing i didnt start this drama, now i dont have to waste my time
Me too πŸ˜‚only upto ep5 i have watch. And i already had a feeling that this drama will have sad ending πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Titania • Mar 30, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbfNPBMtyt6/ judge it by yourself seeing this
Of which episode it is
0 0
Replying to Arathi Sai • Mar 29, 2022
Already came back , she woke up ... I suggest you to not skip any episode or part rather continue watching it…
Oh but in fast speed i have watched upto 22 now in ep 23
1 0
Replying to Arathi Sai • Mar 29, 2022
Already came back , she woke up ... I suggest you to not skip any episode or part rather continue watching it…
I m in ep 17 planning to go directly in ep23
1 2