Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 18, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 4, 2021

Friends

Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Feb 12, 2022
Title City of Streamer Spoiler
Lol plus they already did it
He killed all her family member and took her father identity becz they look alike so
2 0
Replying to a__10 • Feb 12, 2022
I consider it to be a happy ending because they will be together longer.
At last she going to die??
0 2
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Feb 12, 2022
Title City of Streamer Spoiler
Lol plus they already did it
I don't think they are siblings. There is more twist I think whatever male father has belong to her family i think.... 🤧 I think his father did something to her family
2 3
Replying to Cherry • Feb 11, 2022
You can watch 9&10 on KissKh
Yes i already watch it thank you
0 0
Replying to Wendy • Feb 11, 2022
on youku youtube channel
Only member can watch it
0 1
Replying to Wendy • Feb 10, 2022
on youku youtube channel
I couldn't found can you send me link plz
0 3
Replying to kHuShIjInDaL • Feb 8, 2022
They have a eight year age diffrence in the drama..................
In real life 6 yrs age gap
0 0
Replying to riny 999 • Feb 7, 2022
It was so good but there wasn't much romance in it the last epsoide was so emotional and and yes it was a happy…
Why
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Feb 5, 2022
You may have already watched this but if not, it was technically a happy ending for the ML & FL... but very rushed…
Ohh 🤣 thanks for this information.. And currently which drama are you watching
0 0