News
On GAP • Jan 17, 2023
Title GAP
I think those who are saying dropping the drama and character are stiff and doesn't have romance are all definitely not a GL fan because GAP is better than those trash BL Drama which doesn't have any story or anything but erotic like example Kinn Porche idk why they came to us anyways I don't care who what says but I'm definitely supporting GAP and Freen&Becky
10 1
On GAP • Jan 16, 2023
Title GAP
all people here are telling they are dropping it and don't like it and character are stiff but in my opinion this drama way more better than normal thai dramas for me it's currently favorite because I watched so many thai drama but most of it are literally trash and some are weird for me GAP is way more better than those trash
6 0
Replying to Yvette • Jan 12, 2023
Title Island
I thought I would envoy commenting this drama, but I'll stay away from the comments for this one 😂
it's ok to watch comments because this drama have amazing cast who are good at acting and awesome story and amazing chemistry between those three leads but just bad CGI but it's ok as long story and acting is interesting we can watch any drama
1 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Jan 12, 2023
Title Island
It's a 6 episode drama and until ep 4 we can only see some glimpses of Gong Tan. They made his character too mysterious.…
I think he is a bad spirit he and van must the boys who wonjeong saved from the jail but they for a reason gong tan maybe hates her or something like that happened but I loved Yohan and Miho chemistry is amazing
0 1
Replying to Island • Jan 12, 2023
Title Island
Replying to deleted comment
I'm not Italian but I can tell his Italian is pretty good
2 0
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Jan 12, 2023
Title Island
pretty sure the Italian is dubbed
nope I think it's not
0 0
On Island • Jan 12, 2023
Title Island
Cha Eun Woo character is really interesting he needs to be in more ghost or serial killer type drama because his acting can make everyone get into the story lmao I'm only watching this drama for Le Da Hee and Cha Eun Woo because their chemistry making this drama interesting and I'm skipping Kim Nam Gil and Lee Da Hee scenes lmao 🤣😂
7 0
Replying to Olay yo • Jan 11, 2023
Title The Stone of Affection
Anybody know when will this air?
Jan 24th
1 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jan 9, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Yes!! I completely agree with you! With : "Who Do You Think You Are; School 2015" and "Love Alarm", my feelings…
she is wasting at talent by these dramas
1 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Jan 9, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Yes!! I completely agree with you! With : "Who Do You Think You Are; School 2015" and "Love Alarm", my feelings…
thanks finally someone understood me😭
2 0
On Poisonous Passion • Jan 8, 2023
Title Poisonous Passion
full waste of time so disappointed ☹️ the only characters I like in this drama is Saksan, Atsafa, Siriuphang I continued this waste drama because of them idk why thai normal dramas are so shitty and messy like this in my opinion thai only good at taking GL & BL
0 0
Replying to A sh • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
sorry I'm asking because I don't know what that means? can you tell me what it means??
wow so fast doing it on first day LMAO 😂 my couple is so amazing 🤣
1 1
Replying to GAP • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
Replying to deleted comment
you are right it's 7 or 8 I thought you are asking their real age LMAO 🤣😂 sometimes my brain stops working idk why🤣
1 0
Replying to GAP • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
Replying to deleted comment
oh sorry I thought you asked their real age in drama I think it's 7 or 8
1 0
On GAP • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
wow GAP is trending worldwide and total views on YouTube are over 90 Million 🥳🥳❤️
13 0
On GAP • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
wow GAP is trending worldwide and total GAP views are over 90 Million I'm so happy 🥰 finally our drama showed it's power in YouTube I hope they get more views and waiting for more GLs Freen & Becky is a powerful couple 😭❤️
6 0
Replying to A sh • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
sorry I'm asking because I don't know what that means? can you tell me what it means??
what wow you mean next episode is going have bed scene wow 😳😂 thanks for telling 🤭😆 I'm so excited
0 3
On GAP • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
wow EP.7 is so amazing I thought they will clear misunderstanding at the end of episode but they cleared it fastly and when Mon asks Khun Sam to be her girlfriend Khun Sam is so happy lmao 🤣😂 before watching EP.7 I thought Mon is poor baby because Khun Sam doesn't understanding her but lmao in this episode Mon is the one who doesn't understand Khun Sam the more I see Khun Sam the I fall for her Khun Sam character is so amazing and I'm excited 😆 for next episode and lmao I loved the way when Khun Sam pushed Kirk 🤣 well he deserve it😂 and we have to say thanks to Khun Sam friends if they didn't disturb Khun Sam like that then those 2 will start dating at the end and Jim is so funny 😂🤣 and I think in future episode Tee & Yuki will reveal that they are dating maybe 🤔 because the way they sit closely is sus 😂🤣 and I can't stop laughing when Khun Sam said dating means you can borrow money from me lmao GAP The Series is Best❤️
4 0
Replying to 10520243 • Jan 8, 2023
Title GAP
their nails were nice and trimmed during the bath scene. we all know what that means ✂️✂️✂️
sorry I'm asking because I don't know what that means? can you tell me what it means??
0 5
On GAP • Jan 7, 2023
Title GAP
waiting for today episode and prepared tissues to cry 😭😭
1 0