News
On Law School • Jul 9, 2021
Title Law School
I really liked this drama but Jeon yeseul character is amazing her line in court ( if it is a stranger who raped me I will think it is a nightmare but it is the one who I loved and see a rosy future ) this line made me cry and angry her boyfriend is trash he don't deserve her I hope she will okay because she has nice friends who always fight back for her Jeon yeseul fighting
11 0
Replying to Radi Comak • Jul 8, 2021
Title Mine Spoiler
Can anyone tell me who did Hi soo end up with ?
With her son mother and son wins I really liked her role
1 0
Replying to Chell_⁷ • Jun 29, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Shitty finish
Ending is good
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 29, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
When I started this drama i have high expectation and it will become true from first episode to final episode this drama never disappointed me I liked ML & FL and second ML & FL tak dong Kyung character is amazing and oh jina also. In this drama my favorite character is female deity I liked that girl from first some PPL said she is annoying but in this drama she has amazing character without her myul mang and tak dong Kyung can't win the fate I want to thank her very much for letting myul mang reborn and OSTs is real gem my favorite OST is ailee's breaking down, Gummy's I wanna be with you this year some dramas about love disappointed me but this is first drama that I liked the ending and second ML finally got his love his character is unique and I liked that too mr cha and oh jina is perfect second couple and this drama lines is insanely amazing everytime I think of this drama i remember that lines and my favorite line is FATE IS CRUEL TO EVERYONE
2 0
On A Good Supper • Jun 27, 2021
Title A Good Supper
As a T-ARA fan I dislike this drama
1 0
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Jun 5, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
Sixth sense is back can't waiting for first episode
2 0
Replying to Sarah • May 9, 2021
Title Your Eyes Tell Spoiler
Where can i watch this movie (legally)? I really want to support the creators bcz ive been waiting so long for…
In dramacool
1 0
Replying to Rhea • Apr 17, 2021
Title Vincenzo
where can i watch it, (except dramacool)
Netflix
1 0
On Be My Boyfriend • Apr 15, 2021
Title Be My Boyfriend
I falling in love with oh jina more her character and her voice is killing me
0 0
On Ride or Die • Apr 15, 2021
Title Ride or Die
Nice movie
0 0
Replying to stan loona • Apr 1, 2021
Title Be My Boyfriend
park e hyun's role isn't jina's real sister, jina talked to her formally in ep 11 teaser
You can watch episode 11 on vlive
0 1
On Be My Boyfriend • Apr 1, 2021
Title Be My Boyfriend
If anybody wants to watch episode 11 you can watch it on vlive
0 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Wow I guessed is taecyeon is villian or not my guess is right he is villan of the drama I really love this drama my favorite line is if we want to beat a monster we want a monster who will beat these monsters I am waiting for next episode
1 1