News
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 11, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I hate Dan Dan dad how can he use such violence on Anna i know she abandoned them but after all she is her mother and Dan Dan feeling insecure because of her dad i hate Dan Dan but I hope Dan Dan meet her mother fastly because her stepmother always support her son she selfish so if Dan Dan meets her mother she will feel secure i want to see mother and daughter scenes no more father and daughter scenes i hate to see him
6 5
On Phleng Bin Bai Ngiu • Jan 10, 2022
Title Phleng Bin Bai Ngiu
You watch in dramacool with subs
0 0
On Knowing Bros • Jan 10, 2022
Title Knowing Bros
This is my no1 Korean show i hope it don't end i love so much this show
2 0
On Sweet and Salty Office • Jan 9, 2022
Title Sweet and Salty Office
Now it's available with subs in dramacool
1 2
On Kim Mi Soo • Jan 6, 2022
Person Kim Mi Soo
RIP to Kim Mi Soo
1 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 6, 2022
Title Snowdrop
RIP to Kim Mi Soo it's very suddenly i didn't know why she passed away but her acting is amazing she so beautiful RIP to her
10 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 20, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Finally his memory back i want see Dan Dan and her mom and Dan Dan and kids moments if Dan Dan know her mom she will be happy or sad
0 0
Replying to FREE SPIRIT • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
She's not a child like YG entertainment gave her role and are forcing on her to play. She has the right to choose…
Ok then I pray that this controversy to end and this drama get nice rating because yesterday I saw it got 9.2 but now rating is 8.4
0 1
Replying to FREE SPIRIT • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
She's not a child like YG entertainment gave her role and are forcing on her to play. She has the right to choose…
Ok then I pray that this controversy to end and this drama get nice rating because yesterday I saw it got 9.2 but now rating is 8.4
0 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Dec 20, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
not made explicit.. but one girl might already have a crush.. given only 4 eps left, i doubt we will get a proper…
Ok if GL have happy ending reply me then I will watch this
0 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I am worried about my Jisoo how she feels if this fight continue why YG entertainment didn't give better drama for her debut why they have give risky drama i know PPL hate this drama but I just want to support my Jisoo even i don't like this drama I will see for Jisoo Blinks let's support Jisoo till the end
3 5
On Bad Buddy • Dec 20, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Did in this drama have GL couple also because I saw some fmv so asked plz reply if have
0 3
On Snowdrop • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Blinks let's support our Jisoo T-T
4 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Nov 29, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
This drama is amazing my most memorable and favorite character is yejin and jigoo it will be nice if yejin with alive but it's okay and hospital scene is most funny jiyeon is so funny even in bad situation she is positive this drama made me happy this drama is hidden gem I hope more people see this drama
4 0
Replying to taofiqa sultana • Nov 22, 2021
Title Are We Alright?
I am from the UK. Where I can watch it?
Drama cool or wetv
0 0
On U-Prince: T-Rex • Nov 13, 2021
Title U-Prince: T-Rex
I saw U-Prince series but for me this series is no 1 so amazing and pure love their chemistry is nice
1 0
Replying to Suzzyy • Nov 11, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Before this airs, drop your favourite noona romance dramas here:) have whole day today to watch by tomorrow lol
Encounter
2 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 11, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
1 day to go waiting for this drama
1 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Nov 11, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
I feel sejin feelings her parents told her it's better to sleep with men than loving a girl it's ridiculous when she said like that I want to tell her that it's not wrong you can love who you want i don't know about jigu but I hope sejin will got a happy ending because it's not wrong to love a girl i am waiting for next episode very very amazing drama
8 0
Replying to parya • Nov 11, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
oh and also off-topic, i love your sungjin pfp :>
I feel sejin feelings her parents told her it's better to sleep with men than loving a girl it's ridiculous when she said like that I want to tell her that it's not wrong you can love who you want i don't know about jigu but I hope sejin will got a happy ending because it's not wrong to love a girl i am waiting for next episode very very amazing drama
1 0