News
On Forever and Ever • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
This drama is amazing and this drama key point is wen xing when wen xing alive they are stop their angry and evil because of wen xing illness after wen xing died they all showed their true colors my favorite character is wen xing innocent cheerful I can't stop crying when wen xing died I cryed on that episode so much main couple is amazing they are my favorite main couple and ML is amazing he is best ML I ever seen he is calm sweet he respects her and her words best drama of the year
5 7
On Trial Marriage • Sep 20, 2021
Title Trial Marriage
First half is very interesting but second half I can't see their romance overall drama is just nice but second half boring
0 0
On Trial Marriage • Sep 19, 2021
Title Trial Marriage
In ep 1 they used bgm of punch done for me from Hotel del luna did they give credit or not
1 0
On I Cannot Hug You Season 2 • Sep 19, 2021
Title I Cannot Hug You Season 2
I really liked this drama I still remember this is my first Chinese drama and best ML and FL my favorite couple and their chemistry is amazing and FL is amazingly beautiful I fall in love with her character and face with this drama I watched her other dramas also but this is best drama of her being FL and intro ost is my favorite Chinese ost it's so addictive I watched this drama because of FL and she did amazing job and I fall in love with her I hope she will got more good dramas like this and I kinda don't like simba because he is forcing her to break up but at last he gave up I really liked last episode but it will be nice if Main couple have marriage I want see FL in wedding dress
2 0
On I Cannot Hug You • Sep 19, 2021
Title I Cannot Hug You
I still remember this drama this drama is my favorite drama I really not interested in vampire but I watched this drama because of FL when I first time she is so beautiful with this drama I really liked her more and intro ost is my favorite Chinese ost
0 0
On Couple of Mirrors • Sep 15, 2021
Title Couple of Mirrors
Waiting for season 2 because I don't like season 1
2 1
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Sep 15, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
Two more episodes left waiting for season 3
3 0
On Secrets of 1979 • Sep 11, 2021
Title Secrets of 1979
Waiting for it
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 11, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Logan Lee is really amazing I always loved soo rhyun more than everyone if seokyung find someone who love her it will be nice I don't want her to see lonely
1 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Wow I liked this show from ep 1 and it's worth it I liked yo han and sun ah love it will be nice if sun ah changed into good person and live with Elijah and yo han but I think yo han not liked her I am not a fan of yo han but after this drama I am a fan of yo han and this drama I highly recommend this drama it's some time feels like fantasy between yo han and sun ah amazing drama ji sung acted his role amazing I want to see him in this type of drama in future also he and his wife never disappoint their fans I really liked Mine drama and The devil judge both are interesting from start to end thanks for ji sung to show amazing role and my favorite character is Sun ah & Elijah
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 22, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Overall my favorite is ending I am worried about nabi who will she choose and she will happy or not but this drama feels like realistic because we can meet many play boys who play with people feelings but anyone have one person who they love so much as for park jae eon he realise his feelings when she with other man she realise how it feels when your loved person with other people and in this drama sol & jiwan have healthiest relationship because of them this drama is interesting and ending is best and nabi looks very beautiful in that white dress sol & jiwan stole my heart as I know how it feels when you fall in love with your best friend we can't tell her that you like her because what if she tells to not to meet her again and I really liked sol & jiwan because in their relationship problem is they are friends what happens if they break up and not about gender so I really liked because if people always ask why you like girls is some burden we also can't tell why we like that person we just fall in love without knowing I have very high expectation to this drama and it's worth because of sol & jiwan and main lead happy ending and I hope park jae eon will be more sincere to nabi who liked him more than anyone with her true heart and waited for him to express his emotions and after he did many bad things to her she still gave a chance so he have to be more sincere to her my favorite character is in this drama is nabi and sol how much I watch her she looks more beautiful and gorgeous han so hee is amazing actress I hope she gets more dramas as main lead and I hope for more GL relationship in kdrama. Mine and Nevertheless is my favorite drama
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Aug 18, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Did bae rona have happy ending or not
0 3
On My Husband in Law • Aug 16, 2021
Title My Husband in Law
This drama is amazing because of FL I saw some Thai dramas but I always saw cold FL but in this drama I really liked FL she jumped on sea without thinking about herself and saved him wow she win my heart amazing drama I really liked FL and ML mother
4 0
Replying to Nevertheless, • Aug 15, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Replying to deleted comment
It's okay my friend I hope in future we get more GL dramas
1 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 15, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Wow is sol and jiwan is dating now if yes I can't stop my happiness I started watching this drama because of them they have end up together
8 0
On Doom at Your Service • Aug 14, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
In the comments and reviews many people said it's boring and long but honestly I started watching this drama because of park bo young at first episode I thinked it's interesting after ten episodes I learned some important line and at 16 episode I finally addict to this drama I saw park bo young in short hair dramas but I never seen her in long hair when I saw her in first episode I can't speak how much she pretty and for myul mang I saw some of his dramas but I never liked his character but in this drama he is killing people heart because he is cold and heartless I can imagine that role and for cha joo ik I watched his previous drama but I don't like his character but in this drama he is mean staight forward and brave and of course sexy also and for na ji na I saw her for first time in this drama but I fall in love with her beauty in first episode and slowly I am falling in love for her personality and her words her style and the more I see her the more she killing my heart with her beauty I liked all characters mainly that deity girl I liked her from where she appeared many people said she is annoying but without her myul mang and tak dong Kyung never meet and never and together they started with her and end up together because of her overall this drama is best I never skipped this drama this drama mix of rom com, tragedy, true love, comedy tak dong Kyung did very well job I can watch this drama again and again I don't why people find it boring but this drama made my day happy this is best drama of the year
2 0
Replying to Nevertheless, • Aug 13, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Replying to deleted comment
I just shared my opinion and I am telling this is writer fault everyone did their job in this drama when I first heard about this drama I hope ML & FL had to be ggod ending because their last drama have sad ending so I hope it will be good but after 3 episodes they become dull and dull but sol and jiwan lines I felt sincerely if we are not same gender you can tell easily that you like her but same gender we can't tell if we tell she never be friend with me if we not tell we can't stop our heart so I felt sincerely for them and their story I just shared my opinion if people tell truth about drama you send hate to all people if you don't like my opinion just don't read my comment
8 2
On Nevertheless, • Aug 13, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
At episode 3 I want to dropped this drama but because of sol and jiwan I started to watch this drama i skipped all scenes I only watch sol and jiwan without them this drama is so boring waiting for next episode tomorrow I readed comments but no one talking about sol and jiwan in this drama they had best character I liked their chemistry I hope they win best couple award GL stories in kdrama is amazing
12 13
On Nevertheless, • Aug 13, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I am waiting for next episode for sol and jiwan scenes
7 0
On Payakorn Sorn Ruk • Aug 10, 2021
Title Payakorn Sorn Ruk
I saw reviews and comments they all said it's bad but it's really amazing drama I watched many Thai dramas but I don't like it this is the first Thai drama that I liked and my favorite character is Rin I like her very much her character made me watch this drama till the end
2 0