News
On Krachao Seeda Season 2 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Krachao Seeda Season 2
I hope pink and pon will be happy at end
3 3
Replying to Suzzyy • Oct 31, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Something in the rain, Encounter, One spring night, Romance is bonus book
Yes of course
1 1
Replying to Applix1 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
This drama looks so boring...
Their Visual are not boring give it a try
1 1
On My Beautiful Bride • Oct 26, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
I enjoyed this drama so much did anyone know this type of dramas Korean, Chinese, japanese any country if you have this type of dramas plz tell name I like this type of dramas ML love FL so much from start to end he will do anything for her if you know plz reply
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 11, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I hope chohui have a happy ending because it's rare to see same gender relationship happy ending when I excited to see LGBTQ character then they have sad ending so I stopped hoping but suddenly I saw nevertheless sol & jiwan happy ending given me hoping for happy ending and Mine also okay so I hope chohui also find a girl who really love her plz show happy GL in kdrama
4 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Oct 11, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
South Korea isn't there yet.
Do you know any upcoming Lesbian character in kdrama
0 1
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Oct 11, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
South Korea isn't there yet.
Oh thanks
0 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Oct 11, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
South Korea isn't there yet.
Yumi cells has LGBTQ character who plz tell
0 4
Replying to AexyMauve • Oct 11, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Cho Hui is a kind and strong woman. I cried when it's revealed that she has feelings for Hwa Jeong and her mother…
Plz tell which episode because I skipped so many scenes
0 1
Replying to Yu Ming • Oct 5, 2021
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I think Shin Se Kyung, Kim So hyun, Kim Sae Ron and many more actresses will be perfect for this role but I will…
Yes I also miss I like her when she cries in this drama when she cries closing her ears in teary eyes I fall for her in that scene but we have to also give chances to other actresses to shine like bo ah so support them
2 1
Replying to Suzzyy • Oct 5, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Something in the rain, Encounter, One spring night, Romance is bonus book
I watched all
0 1
Replying to Suzzyy • Oct 3, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Something in the rain, Encounter, One spring night, Romance is bonus book
I already saw all that dramas do you know more more dramas any country it's okay Chinese, thai, taiwan, Korean is okay
0 8
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Oct 2, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Did anyone know noona romance drama because I like younger ML and older FL dramas from any country plz send names I want to watch it
3 12
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Sep 28, 2021
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
I don't why people reaction is negative in s2 and S3 I think we will meet another FL just chill why negative S1 is nice but what made me sad is Lee rang ending I think in s2 and S3 Lee rang is back let's wait and support and I'm curious to know who is new FL shin se kyung will be perfect for this drama and if you have any idea who is new FL plz reply
3 3
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Sep 28, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
Season 3 is coming
0 0
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Sep 28, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
Waiting for season 3
0 0
Replying to Firna • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
What a big spoiler
Welcome
0 0
Replying to Firna • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
What a big spoiler
Here ok completed 😊
0 2
Replying to Firna • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
What a big spoiler
Ok wait
0 0
Replying to Firna • Sep 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
What a big spoiler
I just reviewed my opinion
0 5