Editorials
On Immortality • Sep 15, 2025
Title Immortality
Almost end of 2025 but….I’m still here at the first of 3799 steps
4 0
On Love in Translation • Nov 19, 2023
Title Love in Translation
the chemistly of support character Ngern and Ohm ♥ is no joke . Can I have their another series T_T
1 0
On Chains of Heart • Nov 19, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Honestly I don't like the plot but I really like the main character lead especially Boom and Haii.
2 0
On Wandee Goodday • Nov 14, 2023
Title Wandee Goodday
AHHHHHHHHHH Can't wait!!! My wish come thu that Great Sapol on this industry!!
4 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version • Nov 14, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
This Bright's 1st drama but his acting was really excellent not like newbie. Good job !
6 1