News
On Kim In Sung • Jul 10, 2023
Person Kim In Sung
I legit thought he was the same actor from The 8th Sense ...they seriously favor each other . Great acting skills as well as very handsome and charismatic!!!
15 4
On Dinosaur Love • Jul 2, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
I finally found a BL that's holding my attention bcuz the Thai girlies have fallen a little flat for me since Bed Friends ended...I'm liking it so far. I'm ready to throw some mofo hands on Mek & that so called bestie Kram!!! Yes to Payu little twin bro aka Dino looking like a whole new person in this BL! Ahhh to some of my favorite BL actors of yesteryear BLs poppin in & out of this one!!! I can tell that this is bout to be my comfort BL!!! Happy Watchin👌🏿☺️💜🎉💃🏿
4 0
On Bitch X Rich • Jun 28, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich
Idk about anyone else but I want a season 2!!! Just for the two FLs because the way that they play off each other is glorious!!! I need them to be either frenemies or besties, something please !...don't even care about these rooftop murder mysteries anymore👌🏿😌💃🏿
11 0
On Poppy Ratchapong Anomakiti • May 26, 2023
Person Poppy Ratchapong Anomakiti
Whenever I see Poppy on my screen, I know that I will b entertained!!! Love him💜
5 0
On Zorzo Chonchaya Akkarakijwattanakul • May 26, 2023
Person Zorzo Chonchaya Akkarakijwattanakul
Zorzo aka Zo is so amazing!!! I want to see her more on my screen!!! She's so kick-a$$!!!
3 0
On Bruce Sirikorn Kananurak • May 26, 2023
Person Bruce Sirikorn Kananurak
YAY!!! Love Bruce!!! He's such an amazing actor!!!
2 0
On Saint Paramee Mahatthanadul • May 26, 2023
Person Saint Paramee Mahatthanadul
He's so handsome!!! Looking like he could be Bible's little brother...
24 2
On Man Trisanu Soranun • May 26, 2023
Person Man Trisanu Soranun
Listen y'all...this Man got me!!!
6 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • May 13, 2023
Title My Badboy BF
I'm guessing this won't be happening?
Sometimes ...that happens.
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Ep 6 ending!!! I am not freaking ok😩🙃
8 0
Replying to Chains of Heart • Apr 14, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Replying to deleted comment
Request sent!
0 0
Replying to ChelsHD456 • Apr 14, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Guys, you're all looking at this series the wrong way! It's utterly ridiculous and absolutely overdramatic in…
That's what I've been saying!!! Just throw all logic out of the window and enjoy it like a telenovela!!! That's what I did with Unforgotten Night and it was awesome!!!
1 0
On Chains of Heart • Apr 14, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
All I can say is...I actively ignore all sense of logic and just here for the menz and Ken's kink!!!
3 0
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Apr 7, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I've enjoyed the first part of the series and can't wait to see how everyone ends up...even though I'm only invested in like 7 of the characters, the two crying ones can go home already! Hopefully this show gains more recognition bcuz they did a great job adapting it from a webtoon!!!
0 0
Replying to jeongyeonie • Apr 3, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
ok I'm really confused, haven't watched Unforgettable Night so like do I have to watch that first to see this…
Day & Itt in Unforgettable Night are so different from Love Syndrome plus in my opinion this version has better casting and chemistry...UN version of Day & Itt looked so uncomfortable whenever they had any form of an intimate scene🙃
0 0
Replying to Riane • Apr 3, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Never watched anything so bad, both in concept and execution
And if you really want to lose your sh*t...What the D*ck & I am Your King for the win!!! 🙃😁💃🏿
2 1
Replying to 10262235 • Apr 3, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Lol it seems I’m the only one enjoying this, I’m kinda so into the actors and their chemistry , the plot and…
Same! I'm loving the murder mystery man theme going on and the chemistry between Ken& Mr.Lue is on 1000!!!😁💜
5 1
On Chains of Heart • Apr 3, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Ep7 just proves how freaking clueless almost all of Ken's friends are except for one and little sis is mad SUS with her reaction. That fight scene was the most realistic one yet and Mr.Lue had to be drunk off his rocker to get his a**kicked like that... Nothing would make sense if Mr.Lue isnt Din like it would be completely pointless if they are two separate people which would make Mr.Lue a bit creepy with how he is always in close proximity to Ken....
0 1
Replying to Hapimoka • Apr 3, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Isn’t Itt wearing a wig? It’s just annoys me from the beginning😝 I actually want to see Day’s actor and…
Frank aka Itt wears a wig bcuz he came back from military service and his hair is still really short like buzzcut short so they got him wearing this wig that seriously needs to be changed out/ upgrades bcuz it's hella distracting especially when he's laying down...makes me want to reach into the screen and comb/ fix it!!!
6 2
On Love Syndrome III • Apr 3, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Yo Episode6's first 10 minutes was wild AF for like no real reason!!! This show is crazy as h*ll and I love it!!! Nick is so hilarious. Day NEVEr needs to wear a shirt, y'all hear me!!! The sexy vibes were definitely vibing all throughout this episode 😏😁💜
4 0
