News
Cho Na • Oct 3, 2022
Article Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat: Former Child Actor Thrives for the Best
Thank you for this!!! I'm a huge fan of Gun, due to The Gifted and then found his BL works which I also love. He's one of my favorite Thai actors and I've seen almost of his works as an adult actor. Not Me was beyond amazing and it needs more flowers bcuz it was a top tier BL!!! Gun Nong Su Su Na!!!💜
4 0
Replying to SnowRegret • Sep 29, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Also realized that one of the actors in the gay clique in this show is the lead actor from one of the most awful…
Listen, I feel you! Nitiman was truly the trash BL of 2021 when it has so many good things going for it and homeboy's acting...needed lots of work but hey that's the beauty of acting, with more roles comes better acting skills which he is slowly developing ( he's been a few other productions since then and he's improved). I am excited to see this BL unfolds and how the acting goes for everyone. Enjoy!!!😁
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Sep 29, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Haha well I have to admit I loved the first episode. It was completely bonkers, yes, but I was entertained the…
I was like oh I see so many faces that I know. Idk about anyone else but I like this BL. It's not meant to win any awards and that's fine by me. The visuals are there, the storyline is light, fluffy and super easy to follow. I know some folks are up in arms bcuz it's a college setting but that's like literally the bread and butter of Thai BLs. I like watching BLs that make me think but also others that allow me to relax and just turn my brain off... Enjoy!!!😁
0 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Sep 29, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
I didn't expect much so I wasn't disappointed much.🤞 When you know better, you do better but our dearest director…
Aww Physical Therapy, my favorite hot mess for 2022. It truly was a show that just kept on giving us train wreck after train wreck... A wonder and a sight to watch. I miss Milk with his overly dramatic ass👌🏿😁🤣
1 1
Replying to Rukash Shaikh • Sep 29, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
ep1 was cute ....loved the family equation...but does any1 else get the vibe of prem from between us when watching…
Definitely! I was like he looks like he could be brothers or cousins with Prem from Between Us
1 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Sep 29, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
I'm here for this BL!!! We got some returning BL actors: Ai from Love by Chance 2, Jom from Nitiman( aka hell on earth, those that know...know) and Gun from Love Area plus an OG BL Porsche from Together With Me (one of the original BL male hoes of yesteryear) So far, I'm enjoying the vibes from this show. It's light, a little silly and cute, plus we got alot of visuals and an easy storyline to follow for now ...Y'all enjoy!!!😁
9 0
Replying to BLBelize1 • Apr 8, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
forgive me but I cannot say this any other way....I am fu**king screamminggggg! 💖💖💖💖 They stayed so…
Same!!! It's so freaking good and makes me so happy that they are honoring the author's work with very little changes!!! ☺️💜
1 0
On Secret Crush on You • Apr 8, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Y'all, this show literally brightens up my day!!! Ep9 is keeping up with giving us so much sugar, omg these scenes got my nose bleeding... 😁 I just know for a freaking fact that Billy loves his job( can't tell me different). Sky & Kao are beyond adorable 🥰 And I am fully enjoying the Intouch& Daisy scenes, I approve of the agenda!!! But like Imma need Toh to have a master class bcuz his antics get results, mmkay👌🏿😏. So excited for the future episodes and if y'all can't get enough of this show, read the book... Til next time, y'all stay safe out there👌🏿🙌🏿💜
6 0
Replying to AtThePlayground86 • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's finally here and OMG!!! It's even better than I imaged and I have read the book 3 times already!!!So happy…
My hubby Apo is d*mn sexy y'all. Idk if I can handle it!!!
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's finally here and OMG!!! It's even better than I imaged and I have read the book 3 times already!!!So happy that KinnPorsche pushed through and has given us one of the best BLs to ever be made. Can't wait and looking forward to all the episodes and the show's BTS!!! Cheers to all the sugar coming our way!!!👌🏿🙌🏿🥰☺️🎉💜
5 1
Replying to raf • Apr 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Someone here was talking about Seng's appearance and said that "Toh wasn't beautiful". I don't like arguing about…
I get that Toh isn't suppose to be attractive but like hello Seng is such a cutie and even with that haircut, it can't be hidden...
2 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Apr 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
People are so annoying (especially on Youtube). They wanted more development for NueaToh (as in meaningful conversations,…
This is why I don't like to read certain YT comments, prefer to read the comments from the folks from here instead...
2 0
Replying to BLBelize1 • Apr 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
catch all that sugar.... 😁😁😁😁
Thanks so much! I gots me a check now😃
2 1
Replying to BLBelize1 • Apr 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
catch all that sugar.... 😁😁😁😁
Yesss!!!☺️💜🎆Btw, how did you get the check by your profile name?
1 3
On Secret Crush on You • Apr 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Ahh the progression of all the couples is so on point!!! I am screaming on how cute Daisy & Touch are!!! I'm gonna definitely watch this episode at least 2 more to catch all that sugar!!!
8 5
Replying to J100 • Mar 28, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
It surprising me that people invest in understanding the plot or watching all the scenes in it, I skip most of…
Same! I am here for the interactions between Milk & Pun. I kind of want to see if the other Dr will have a storyline with Milk's coworker Friend or nah...I don't really care about anything else happening but I do like Milk's family especially the younger brother and friend, they are precious!
0 0
Replying to AtThePlayground86 • Mar 27, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
It's on Wattpad and it's a little confusing with the translations but the series follows the book really well.…
Hanaayukii_ is the one to follow. Have alot of Thai books turned series
0 1
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
I'm here, barely breathing but still alive! I swear I've never screamed so much while watching a BL. Through the…
I would say the closest I've seen like Nuea are Tutor from Why Are Y and homeboy from Y Destiny ( the one where they were in a secret relationship). They all turn up the heat to the max!!!
1 0
Replying to Secret Crush on You • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Replying to deleted comment
I'm still in recovery and may be here for a while...😆
1 0
Replying to Gabssxo • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
Does someone know a novel and can share some spoilers about it? Especially for TouchxDaisy, I'm in love with them!…
It's on Wattpad and it's a little confusing with the translations but the series follows the book really well. Nuea & Toh are perfect for each other. Sky& Jao are super sweet and cute together. Daisy & Touch are also really cute together. It's a such a good series and reading the series made me like the show even more.Enjoy!
1 3
