News tessby • Nov 23, 2024
Review Brewing Love
Something about the production of the show seems weird… Some parts feel rushed, cringe and choppy… I can’t quite put my finger on it the transition between scenes isn’t smooth enough.
0 0
Replying to Drunk Cat • May 18, 2023
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Overrated in my opinion. Don't understand the hype around this drama and around Lusi. She is always playing the…
My feelings were the opposite. I didn’t like her character in The Long Ballad her being a damsel in distress wasn’t my cup of tea, I kept dropping the series over and over again until I realized that I couldn’t watch her in that character.
0 0
vivalf • Dec 18, 2021
Review The Red Sleeve
Omo! you described everything I have been feeling accuracy since I started watching red sleeve. I thought it might be all in my head since I have a bias on lee jun ho (male lead) he had that commanding aura of presence about him man-like. I literally count down to Friday because of it.
2 0
Replying to Kingp • Sep 13, 2021
Review You Are My Glory
Ikr. But 2/10 is really low. To me this drama gets a 7 because the cinematography was mesmerizing, one of the…
My dear guardian, I really liked it too, i like the male lead Jonny Huang that's why I watched it. The best Cdrama I watched was Dating in the kitchen. it was my first Cdrama, ever since then I haven't watched any that are to that standard though
0 0
Kingp • Sep 12, 2021
Review You Are My Glory Spoiler
Totally agree with you 100% that was basically a life summary of two individuals. I didn’t like how the dived deep into the technology of Aeronautical engineering when those scenes weren’t adding anything to the storyline. I think i rated it a 2/10 on my page
0 2