Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 30, 2021

Friends

Replying to Pissenlit • 22 days ago
Title You Maniac
naive question : usually does it take so long?
thanks
2 1
Replying to Dani • 22 days ago
Title You Maniac
WilliamEst just shared and quoted a fan talking about Moth preparing himself for anal sex and explaining how gay…
naive question : usually does it take so long?
1 3
On Mr. Fanboy • 23 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I really love it!!

The stakes are well established. As a BL fan, I love that it takes place in this world, even if we get to see its less glamorous side.

Things are starting to heat up between Third and Wan. I didn’t know these actors before, and I really like them.

Nine seems like a really awful person, and I feel bad for Wan when he realizes what he’s really like…

I can’t wait to see what happens next!
6 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 9, 2026
it was so good!! i have spent a very good time watching this drama, and i am a little be sad that this is over. it was a light and conforting drama. i have enjoyed the romance, the secondary characters and the female lead. it was so good to have a fangirl as a female lead!
i was never bored, and i enjoyed every episod
3 0
Replying to 16081452 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
Oh you're not the only one...I was like Huh?When???Where??? wasn't he injured last time we checked? 😅 The writing…
indeed, too much editing...
0 0
Replying to Notes of Tomato • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
Sangnuea and Naphtich's first meet was so fun to watch! I had so much fun and anticipation with them!Sangnuea…
agreed! it was a really good scene
1 0
On Knot • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
Am I the only one who didn’t realize at all that Nakhun had been gone for several days? I only figured it out when he apologized to Phatsa.

I really like the show, but it does have some weaknesses. Sometimes the scenes feel a bit disconnected, like I’ve missed something.

That said, I really love the dynamic between Phatsa and Nakhun.

I’m a bit less into Ongsa and Nakhin as a couple though. I wish we’d seen more development in their feelings,like, they barely know each other and Nakhin is already talking about eternal love??
15 2
Replying to Pissenlit • Jul 28, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
hello, i am quite new here, what does Q34 mean?
thanks!! this is much clearer
0 0
Replying to my_nicole26 • Jul 28, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
July 28 - Q34
hello, i am quite new here, what does Q34 mean?
0 2
Replying to Nyanka • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
I've been thinking the same thing. Like there's two different relationship dynamics happening between Nakhun and…
your analysis is very good. Fully agree with that
1 0
Replying to imringoloveme • Jul 8, 2026
Title Knot
He was in heat. Extreme pain and extreme need. They were dry humping to put it bluntly .. like literally cannot…
yes i understand that, what makes me confused was the thing he said "we make love"
0 1
On Knot • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
i am really confused by the nc scene in episode 2.. i am supposed to buy that this was sex? with their pants? it s really weird
or did i miss something
4 6
Replying to Pissenlit • Jul 5, 2026
i have started this drama thinking that krit was a green flag, but with trauma. But his behaviour in this episod…
At this point, I almost want Wayiu to move on from the breakup and NEVER get back with Krit!
0 1
Replying to Sunny_xo • Jul 5, 2026
The cut version (free), ends next week (10th July)The uncut version (WeTV vip) ends this week (3rd July), since…
thanks
2 0
Replying to Pissenlit • Jul 3, 2026
i have started this drama thinking that krit was a green flag, but with trauma. But his behaviour in this episod…
indeed...
1 3
Replying to Pissenlit • Jul 3, 2026
i have started this drama thinking that krit was a green flag, but with trauma. But his behaviour in this episod…
i agree.
I wouldn’t say it’s a red flag, that would be too harsh.
But I really don’t like his attitude toward Wayu: pushing him to quit his job, not trusting him… For me, that’s definitely not a green flag.
0 5
On Love of Silom • Jul 3, 2026
i do not understand, i am convinced that the show is already finished, and i have seen a lot of extracts but on wetv, the las episod is not avalaible yet..
2 2
Replying to Pal123 • Jul 3, 2026
I just finished ep 6 and oh my god krit!! That act could easily cost wayu his job. I really like them but I don't…
i have started this drama thinking that krit was a green flag, but with trauma. But his behaviour in this episod seems toxic for me
2 7
Replying to MaintainingMama • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
Is it good, not really. The subtitles are not great. Music is trash, acting is meh. I HATE the shorts that Oat…
who is watching for the plot?🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to Marshmallow • Jun 30, 2026
Here you go :https://www.mebmarket.com/?action=book_details&book_id=450693 #meb
thanks!!
1 0