News
Replying to Simpul • May 18, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Exactly... I'm so frustrated now.... (>︿
Yeah... It's so freaking interesting that.. I can't even wait peacefully... ╥﹏╥
2 0
Replying to lil_jen • May 18, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
where the hell are you guys watching episode 4? It's raw... i can't find with subs
Exactly... I'm so frustrated now.... (>︿<。)
0 2
Replying to Elle • May 18, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Dear Seo In Guk, did you know that according to Republic Act. No. 10344 "Stealing is a crime", so why did you…
U should file a complaint.... Lol(≡^∇^≡)
1 0
Replying to snowfallsslowly • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I just want to say how much I love the fact that it's not just them spending time together and her accidently…
Yeah... It's literally admirable and unique... ≧﹏≦
3 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
ep 3 is really epic... I can't wait for the next one.. (♥_♥)
2 0
Replying to Doom at Your Service • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks a lot.... (≡^∇^≡)
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I'm literally so done with sub problem.. (•ˋ _ ˊ•)
2 0
Replying to Ketita • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Earlier I saw that it was 8.8 and half a day later it was 8.3. Maybe it will change after a few episodes...
Yeahh... It keeps Fluctuating.... ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )
0 0
Replying to Simpul • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Is ep 2 available with sub.. Now!??
Thank you so much dear.. <3
0 1
Replying to Simpul • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Is ep 2 available with sub.. Now!??
Can you please send me the link... I couldn't find it .. (T_T)
0 4
Replying to JISS ELIZABETH BIJI • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
THIS DRAMA GETS SUBBED VERY FAST .THAT'S A GOOD NEWS.
Is ep 2 available with sub.. Now!??
0 6
Replying to Ceridane • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
8.3 is pretty good though? based on the first episode alone I would have rated it 6 or 5.
No offense.. According to its 1st ep.. I think it deserves 9+ rating
0 0
Replying to Suzy • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Don't worry, it'll increase once the show finishes depending upon how it is
I hope so.. :-)
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
What's wrong with the ratings... Why it's fluctuating time to time...!???.. Is it only me... Who's feeling unfair for the ratings!?.. It surely deserves much more than 8.3...(╯︵╰)
6 6
On Youth of May • May 11, 2021
Title Youth of May
God... The chemistry between.. 2 main leads... Is truely Heartmelting... I'm loving it... But I'm starting to get annoyed at Lee so ryun.. She's becoming self centered... (It's just my thinking)
2 0
Replying to Youth of May • May 10, 2021
Title Youth of May
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you... :)
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 10, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Watching.... Such an interesting start.... After a long time... I'm loving it.... This is literally awesome..
1 0
Replying to Youth of May • May 10, 2021
Title Youth of May
Replying to deleted comment
Thank u... But.. I'm watching drama.. With my Android phone... And I don't know how to sync the subtitles with the raw episode... (T^T)
0 3
On Youth of May • May 10, 2021
Title Youth of May
I can't find eng sub of youth of may.. Anywhere.... (T_T)... Please help..... Can anyone send the link please
0 6
Replying to Simpul • May 10, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Good idea actually..
On the way... Lol
1 0
