Editorials
On Doom at Your Service • May 10, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Waiting for subs... On viki... (Desperately).... When it would become available ....!??
1 0
Replying to May • May 10, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I'm gonna sleep then it will be out when I wake up!!!!
Good idea actually..
1 2
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 27, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Stay strong queen.. And comeback quickly.. ❤?don't give a damn to those haters who deserve nothing... ?
10 0
Replying to Cosima • Apr 19, 2021
Title Island
Actually she was the one who took the decision to drop out as it might negativly affect the drama.studio dragon…
I really wish this turned out as true.. But even here in MDL's cast list seoyeji's name has removed.. So the chance of her as FL is very low... :)
0 0
Replying to Cosima • Apr 19, 2021
Title Island
Actually she was the one who took the decision to drop out as it might negativly affect the drama.studio dragon…
I can't even imagine ..what mental condition she's going through...media is the one to blame for this..
2 2
On Island • Apr 18, 2021
Title Island
Dropping it.. It's really unfair to seoyeji
6 4
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Apr 5, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Why aired date showing here is nov 30 instead of may 1...!??
0 0
Replying to wangranhee • Apr 5, 2021
Title Hymn of Death Spoiler
Haha it's not really cheating. Kim U Jin's father forced him to get married to a "competent" woman. If you watched…
After his mother's death, he had done everything according to his father.. Even his marriage.. And the person he married was constantly opposing his only passion (writing) .. But 1st time in his life someone actually cared about him, prased his writing.. And he eventually fell for her.. Even after that he tried to stop himself for 5 years... Do u really think he's wrong..!! Can u live such a suffocated/unfair life like this!??
2 1
Replying to wangranhee • Apr 4, 2021
Title Hymn of Death
Haha it's not really cheating. Kim U Jin's father forced him to get married to a "competent" woman. If you watched…
What u r saying is right no doubt.. Cheating cannot be Justified .. But here I request at least watch 2-3 eps then decide ..
2 3
On Hymn of Death • Apr 4, 2021
Title Hymn of Death
I finished ep 4 just now.. And I'm already crying... ????
0 0
Replying to sara93 • Apr 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
here to watch it sync ?: https://kdramahood.com/nt/vincenzo-ep-14/
I'm really thankful for this link.. ??
2 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Apr 3, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Waiting desperately...
2 0
