Editorials
Replying to Meenakshixo • Apr 14, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
I loved episode 9 and 10 most than the other 8 episodes. I wouldn't say it's the best K BL, but it was cute and…
Where did you watch it?
1 1
Replying to Maggi64 • Apr 14, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
QUESTION Where are people watching eps 9 & 10? Because I used to watch this show on either Bilibili or Kisskh,…
same here, want to watch it so badly! but both sites don't work..
0 18
Replying to chris • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense Spoiler
to all those who had a complaint about the editing last week: i haven't watched it yet BUT were these episodes…
It was still kind of unexpected, but also really cute. Still, I think they could've done a better job at editing cause sometimes it didn't really make sense. As in, they should've picked a different order.
3 1
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense Spoiler
How dare they end it like that, me all smiley but in the last 2 minutes making me cry...That scene where he suddenly sits alone instead of together just makes me sob so hard.
10 0
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Mar 30, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
WHY IS THIS RATING SO LOW?! This drama is so good!! It's been a while since we've had this good chemistry since semantic error, This definitely deserves a 9/10 to me!
4 3
On Unintentional Love Story • Mar 24, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
It would have been so funny if this ep ended with 'I never said anything about a girl though.' hahaha
7 0
On Unintentional Love Story • Mar 19, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
ooh, I especially like Han Dowoo's acting!
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Mar 18, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Ahh can't wait for this one to air!
2 0
On In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal • Mar 3, 2023
Title In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal
Omg I've only watched one episode, yet so many shocking stories have been told already. Can't believe things like this happened...
9 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 19, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
he's Mr Choi's right hand man right ?
yess!
0 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 19, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I KNEW IT FK DONGHEE
3 2
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 19, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
Donghee is creeping the hell out of me
2 0
On The End of the World with You • Feb 18, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
May I say that Seto Toshiki's acting has improved so much!! I'm really proud of him! Loving this drama so far :) Can't wait for it to be fully subbed
4 0
lo_ve • Jan 30, 2023
Article Song Joong Ki Shares News of His Marriage and Growing Family!
Nahwww I'm so happy for them!!
4 0
On Black Knight • Jan 13, 2023
Title Black Knight
SO HAPPY FOR KANG YOOSEOK!!!
7 1
lo_ve • Dec 21, 2022
Article Kwak Shi Yang steps down from upcoming K-drama with Baek Jin Hee
nooo I really wanted to see him in a romantic drama😭 Cause he is so handome and I wanted more than Idol the coup :(
4 0
On Choco Milk Shake • Oct 25, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake
THIS FIRST EPISODE WAS SOOOO CUTE OMGGGGGG
7 2
On Love in Contract • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in Contract
please tell me if there is a link for ep 6 :)
0 0
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Sep 30, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
is there any comedy is this?
3 2
On Love in the Air • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love in the Air
is there a link to the uncut version?
0 2