Editorials
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 31, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Just a perfect Rom-Com!! Leads are giving me butterflies :). Also the music is so good and romantic.
5 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 4, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
AHH THE PREVIEW OF NEXT EPISODE AHHHH I can't wait for next week!!
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • May 22, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
I have hard time watching this, I topped after 2, I can't imagine that Ming and Joe will be end game after what…
No but same, I find it hard to believe that they can still be end game while Ming literary kidnapped him...BIG red flag....
1 0
Replying to EYA • May 3, 2024
Title Begins Youth Spoiler
aside from the bts thing is the plot good tho how is it can anyone tell me plss (i love bts so i hope this is…
Yess!! I don't know how much you know about the bts storyline but even if you don't this will be a great watch. In the beginning it might look like it's 'just a cute story of some normal high schoolers' BUT I will tell you there are many plot twists to come! I am personally loving it so far cause the bts story line always was a bit hard to follow for me through the webtoon/game so seeing this with real life people makes it way easier (at least for me) to follow! This is a very exciting show and I just know many more things will happen that will shock you!! aka watch this lol
4 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
I’m currently watching. only in 1st episode but I like it so far. I’ll let you know. 😃
thanks!! :)
0 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • Apr 17, 2024
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
Worth to watch or not?
0 7
On Lovely Runner • Apr 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
THE SONG FOR TAESUNG WHAHAHAHHAHHA LMAOOO
7 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
AHH THAT ENDINGGGG
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Feb 27, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Your comment question went a bit under due to the new episode airing and being discussed. But short answer is…
Thank you so much!! <3
1 0
On Live Your Own Life • Feb 25, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Is this worth watching?
0 2
Replying to Oluebubepaula • Feb 22, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
I’m on ep 1 and I’m struggling to continue. I’ve been hearing about this drama, so I really want to watch…
Trust me it's really cute! It's just 6 episodes so it will definately get really funny and cute soon!
8 0
Replying to Lys • Feb 22, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love Spoiler
Could someone please tell me if there is any m/m or f/f romance in this, even with a side couple? I'm asking so…
So one of the guys in 'the farm' realizes he doesn't like girls like the people want him to be. I don't want to spoil too much (except if you want me too hahah) But imma just day the story is really cute and sad at the same time. It's a good ending tho so don't worry! :)
3 1
On Ready, Set, Love • Feb 21, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
Damn! Wayyy beyond my expectation! I loved this! Season two? :)
1 0
Replying to juavelin • Dec 28, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Is it worth watching??
YESSSS!!!
6 0
On With My Dear Bro • Dec 25, 2023
Title With My Dear Bro
they're such a cute duo. An intro and an extravert lol
8 0
Replying to khushi • Dec 12, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
at 25 and they dont brk up its a great story realistic and real types
Thanksss!!
1 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Dec 11, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
At what episode do the leads get together?
0 4
On Only Friends • Oct 16, 2023
Title Only Friends
ahww I actually really liked Nick and Dan :(
9 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 17, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
will there ever be a romantic story between Yebun and Jangyeol? Or do you guys think they'll continue with Yebun and Sunwoo's love story? If he's not the killer hahaha cause he be acting real sus....
0 0
On Destined with You • Sep 14, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
"I won''t take a single step towards you!" *Proceeds to kiss her* lmaooo
8 0