K-Drama Replying to hope utd07 • Sep 5, 2024
Title My Secret Zone Spoiler
so how was previous episode, I am asking because I dropped it after epi 9 , I mean in which direction it's moving?…
Yeah honestly even in ep 12 there has been like progress.
2 0
On My Secret Zone • Aug 30, 2024
Title My Secret Zone Spoiler
The way Fah is literally a green flag, but I don't want him to end up with Nam at all. Like I don't even want to look at any of Fah scenes because the disappointment is approaching sooner and sooner
2 3
On Dashing Youth • Aug 9, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I’m so tired of xiao ruojin!! Can he give up?? Like this is getting pathetic 😒😤
3 0
On Our Memories • May 2, 2024
Title Our Memories
I honestly love the way Wei Xing looks at Di Qiu 😍
1 0
On Estelle Chen • Apr 5, 2024
Person Estelle Chen
Need her in more main roles!!
1 0
On Tricky in Love • Dec 25, 2023
Title Tricky in Love
Really wish there were more moments between Anda and Anon. I need them both in another drama tgt!
5 2
On See You Tomorrow • Apr 21, 2022
Title See You Tomorrow
This is SO good. It’s a light romance and the leads are freaking gorgeous.
7 0
Replying to LEE TAEHWAN • Apr 4, 2022
Title Paternity Tester Spoiler
Happy ending???
Yeah!!! But I was really nervous
2 0
On Paternity Tester • Apr 4, 2022
Title Paternity Tester
I actually really liked it. ML and FL had good chemistry and the plot got me standing on my toes
1 2
