Editorials Replying to purplenoori • Jan 25, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
thanks for this! but i can't open the file! :(( am using android device, any ideas why i can't open it? i'm desperate…
Thanks so much for the instructions. I am using my ipad. Is this why I am having so many problems. The Chinese video plays but from there I have no idea how to see English subtitles. I am old and sorry to say I am confused.
0 1
Replying to nel • Jan 25, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Are the episodes 26-32 subbed?I cant find them anywhere
When I click the link it takes me to my drama list again. Please help!
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jan 24, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
They released all the episodes today
Where?
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jan 24, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
FINALLY they kissed. He couldn’t restrained himself after she kissed him at the window and went for another…
When did they kiss. I have only seen up to episode 26 and I don't remember a kiss. Ugh!1
0 1