can someone count if the letters they exchanged totaled up to 12? i want to know if thats the reason the title is 12 letters, but i dont want to rewatch again cz i just cried my heart out finishing this and i hv no tears left inside me hshsgs welppp
I love this drama so much anyone knows a similar drama that is as good as this?
just like the other person, i would also want to recommend nagatan to aoto and kono sekai no katasumi ni !!
i think this type of "during-war-time dramas" need to hv a name to call as a genre on its own hahahahh both dramas have cute couples and is on a MAX slowburn, im talking /major/ slowburn here btw hahahahh
but! if you enjoyed nami meoto biyori, i think you will def find these two enjoyable too !! (just like me!) ^^
hi can someone help jog my memory a bit as to who is chen jia cz i for one couldnt remember anything abt him until his appearance when delivering the wedding gift hshs likee??? who is he and how is he connected/indebted to them both??
I honestly had no intention of watching this drama, but I have seen a few videos of the secondary couple and I…
Here lemme answer your questions 😊
1- Episode 3, nearing the end. Their first actual interaction. 2- Overall I think almost 35% or so. It's not as much as the main couple, but because their story arc is more fleshed out and has more depth than the main, it's pretty satisfying. Though I can't remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure we can see them at least once in every episode (they can be seen moreeee after he fell for her later on hahahh) 3- Nope, they were both good people and no they were not the love interest of the main leads in past life, they were actually reincarnated soulmates tbh 4- This one I can't remember clearly, but "starting to like each other" came pretty late cz she thought there's no way he actually liked her for real when he first confessed. The guy fell for her first, and boy he fell for her very hard indeed 😂 He was so cuteeee when he tried to give gifts to her hahahhah I love him so much >.< 5- I think the only misunderstanding they had was when she thought his confession was a tease and not serious. I can't recall any other big misunderstandings though 6- Watching the entire drama (including the main couple) just for them, no, it's not worth it. Watching ONLY their part (plus when they're together with the male lead), YES. The friendship bond between ML and SML also reminds me of Goblin's, if you know that one. Basically their bromance is cute, esp when they seek each others' advice on love hahahh 7- Yes they do get a happy ending and yes practically everyone loves them moreeee than the main couple so I can see why only they got your attention 😌
Conclusion- Please do watch their story arc, they're so cuteee and the guy really just understands and embrace the girl's personality without trying to change her way of thinking or anything (and that's saying a lot considering his status at the time). There's a reason why so many people keep singing praises for them, their loveline is soooo refreshing and cute and gahhhhh I love them so much!! 😖🤧
If anyone has any recs that incorporate the best parts of this drama (super intelligent FL who doesn't let us…
Please watch Marvelous Women if you haven't yet!! I am really amazed with the women in that drama, really fit the title well, they are all marvelous women indeed. The enemies to comrades relationship between FL and SFL is like none other (that I had watched before), and I absolutely love the way that drama portrayed realistically how a woman of that era tried and wondered to be more than what was written in their rules, all those wanting to do this but have to wait for some time or have to sacrifice this and that, and I personally think it's better in terms of really staying true to the customs of back then compared to SoY.
The rating on Douban isn’t out yet for some reason
Yeah, I had a discussion with another friend and she said there might be some condition like minimum number of reviews submitted or number of viewers watched for the ratings to be shown. She said she'd saw a few other dramas still have no rating even after finished months before, so,,, that might be the case. Cause wrc's new (still-airing) drama: Dear Diary, already has their rating shown. It's a pity though if it really is the reason,, especially for dramas that has no traffic actors or known ones, no matter how great they are :'<
How is this drama? Is it good? Is there/will there be many romance scenes?
For me, i find it's interesting and good! The romance is there but it's not the main focus for this show. The ultimate point is to show the journey of Cheng Yizhi (ZhangXinCheng), through his highs and lows of building an honest bank industry. The pacing is really fast, you'll get what I mean when you starts watching it but it's because we'll gonna follow him until he's older, a fan of his mentioned that this will show his life from single to husband and eventually, a father, but like I said, the main focus is building the bank industry. So in a way, it's a really serious drama. Hope this answers your questions!
can you please tell me where did you watch all the subbed episodes?
iqiyi! but it's for vip only though, however you can also watch them on dramacool~ 🤗 i just checked and seems like they uploaded both the eps and subs up to latest eps alr ^^
This was filmed before The Day of Becoming You, in fact, tdoby started filming around Oct 2020, right after this wraps, so, it's the other way around 😅
I'm happy to see one of my fav, 99.9 is here ^^ May I recommend another few doramas that I personally love, :
1. Shitsuren Chocolatier -This show is not flawless, in fact it is full with flaws, and it won't actually satisfy your heart, but I love them *because* of it's flaws. Also because I love when the show showed me how ML find his idea to create new line of chocolates and stuffs. This is a show about one-sided love, therefore do bear in mind that it won't actually go down the usual romance; everyone loves each other route. But I still like it. Because these are the loves that happened irl too.
2. Kagi no Kakatta Heya -I like this one for the way the show kinda mesmerize me with how intelligent the scriptwriter is hahahh It is literally translated into The Locked Room, and in every episode they solve one murder case so in the end we have 10 murder cases and yeah, do check them out! It's not *that* scary, (coming from someone who hates horror) believe me!!
3. Yamada Tarou Monogatari -This is an old show, so it kinda hard to find it with great resolution, but I really love this one so much, watch this if you want to be more grateful with your life :'D Yes you could complain afterwards like why the heck the parents bore so many kids then but if you just ignore that part and watch how much these siblings love each other,,, yeah. Also i have to write that I hate the FL in this one lmao, so unnecessary and unneeded. What I mean that I love this, is that I love the siblings' stories, thank you for coming to my ted talk lmao
Anyways,,, yeah! Please do check them out! Two slice of life and one mystery-crime sumn. Don't expect much in terms of videography quality,,, it is a j dorama, please remove any comparison you had with cdramas and kdramas huhu or else you can't truly appreciate these gems!
i think this type of "during-war-time dramas" need to hv a name to call as a genre on its own hahahahh both dramas have cute couples and is on a MAX slowburn, im talking /major/ slowburn here btw hahahahh
but! if you enjoyed nami meoto biyori, i think you will def find these two enjoyable too !! (just like me!) ^^
1- Episode 3, nearing the end. Their first actual interaction.
2- Overall I think almost 35% or so. It's not as much as the main couple, but because their story arc is more fleshed out and has more depth than the main, it's pretty satisfying. Though I can't remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure we can see them at least once in every episode (they can be seen moreeee after he fell for her later on hahahh)
3- Nope, they were both good people and no they were not the love interest of the main leads in past life, they were actually reincarnated soulmates tbh
4- This one I can't remember clearly, but "starting to like each other" came pretty late cz she thought there's no way he actually liked her for real when he first confessed. The guy fell for her first, and boy he fell for her very hard indeed 😂 He was so cuteeee when he tried to give gifts to her hahahhah I love him so much >.<
5- I think the only misunderstanding they had was when she thought his confession was a tease and not serious. I can't recall any other big misunderstandings though
6- Watching the entire drama (including the main couple) just for them, no, it's not worth it. Watching ONLY their part (plus when they're together with the male lead), YES. The friendship bond between ML and SML also reminds me of Goblin's, if you know that one. Basically their bromance is cute, esp when they seek each others' advice on love hahahh
7- Yes they do get a happy ending and yes practically everyone loves them moreeee than the main couple so I can see why only they got your attention 😌
Conclusion-
Please do watch their story arc, they're so cuteee and the guy really just understands and embrace the girl's personality without trying to change her way of thinking or anything (and that's saying a lot considering his status at the time). There's a reason why so many people keep singing praises for them, their loveline is soooo refreshing and cute and gahhhhh I love them so much!! 😖🤧
1. Shitsuren Chocolatier -This show is not flawless, in fact it is full with flaws, and it won't actually satisfy your heart, but I love them *because* of it's flaws. Also because I love when the show showed me how ML find his idea to create new line of chocolates and stuffs. This is a show about one-sided love, therefore do bear in mind that it won't actually go down the usual romance; everyone loves each other route. But I still like it. Because these are the loves that happened irl too.
2. Kagi no Kakatta Heya -I like this one for the way the show kinda mesmerize me with how intelligent the scriptwriter is hahahh It is literally translated into The Locked Room, and in every episode they solve one murder case so in the end we have 10 murder cases and yeah, do check them out! It's not *that* scary, (coming from someone who hates horror) believe me!!
3. Yamada Tarou Monogatari -This is an old show, so it kinda hard to find it with great resolution, but I really love this one so much, watch this if you want to be more grateful with your life :'D Yes you could complain afterwards like why the heck the parents bore so many kids then but if you just ignore that part and watch how much these siblings love each other,,, yeah. Also i have to write that I hate the FL in this one lmao, so unnecessary and unneeded. What I mean that I love this, is that I love the siblings' stories, thank you for coming to my ted talk lmao
Anyways,,, yeah! Please do check them out! Two slice of life and one mystery-crime sumn. Don't expect much in terms of videography quality,,, it is a j dorama, please remove any comparison you had with cdramas and kdramas huhu or else you can't truly appreciate these gems!