News
On Meow, the Secret Boy • Jun 26, 2021
Title Meow, the Secret Boy
I used to hate cates because of my past experience with cats, but watching this series makes me want to have a cat friend, i want to be a cat too hahaha... it was a great story.
4 7
Replying to June Mariano Tabinas • Jun 25, 2021
Title Shark: The Beginning
where did u watch it ???
oww tha raw one
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jun 25, 2021
Title Shark: The Beginning
I liked it but they kinda rushed the ending imo?
where did u watch it ???
0 2
Replying to June Mariano Tabinas • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
Spoiler
They kissed aggressively
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Spoiler
0 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
Spoiler
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
that was intense
0 0
Replying to nathypinheiro • Jun 18, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
could me a spoiles?
come again ???... i did not get what you were trying to say sorry
0 0
Replying to nathypinheiro • Jun 18, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
could me a spoiles?
on episode 16, it was a disaster as you can see on episode 15.... but episode 16 was like a goodbye it going to be a happy ending, geon young's old boss reconnected to her telling her that their is a misunderstanding and his exboyfriend telling her that hoojoon is interested in her 100% when they are no together yet.... and JJ's brother is like assessing how to be a good brother whahahaha something like that
0 2
On Imitation • Jun 18, 2021
Title Imitation
I wish people will notice this series..... it needs more attention
8 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 18, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
I just finished episode 15, everything is fine, geokjeong maseyo... I kindda don't like the feels of the ending of this story, everyone is being too nice wahahahaha
0 4
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 16, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
it really hurtsss..... ang mag mahal ng ganito..... I'm broken whahahahaha
0 0
Replying to tina • Jun 15, 2021
Title Next Door Witch J
Could you please tell me on which channel?
found it thanksss ❤️😍🥰
0 0
Replying to LucasQ • Jun 15, 2021
Title Next Door Witch J
yes
ottoke ??? how ???
0 1
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 15, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
What time of schedule does viu post the recent episodes ?
0 0
Replying to Min_min_u • Jun 15, 2021
Title Genesis
No. It's a drama. I don't know why it says 1 episode here, but I think there's going to be about 6 episodes.
Thankss
1 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 14, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
episode 1 was amazing, a little bit confusing... I regret reading the spoiler comments....
1 0
Replying to alnnun • Jun 13, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
only going say patiently waiting for s3
where is s1 and 2 ???? is this the s2 or s1 ??
0 1
On Genesis • Jun 13, 2021
Title Genesis
IS THIS A MOVIE ???
1 4
Replying to Rjei27 • Jun 13, 2021
Title He’s into Her
I enjoyed the first episode. I'm glad this only has 10 episodes and not your usual hundreds of episode in a Filipino…
WAHAHAHAHAHA THE HUNDRED EPISODES OWEMJIII
0 0
