News
On Next Door Witch J • Jun 5, 2021
Title Next Door Witch J
wow... this series is amazing <3
1 0
On Sweet & Sour • Jun 5, 2021
Title Sweet & Sour
this was the most confusing movie I've ever watched..... whahahaha the ending is not the scene that I was predicting..... I feel down whahaha because of this
1 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Jun 4, 2021
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I just finished watching the series, the series hooked me because I wanted to see something that I did not see on the past episodes, I liked the acting of the FL but the ML needs more improvement I think it doesn't suites him to have a lower voice, it would be better if he uses his normal voice (just my opinion)….. the story was good, it has many lessons that will remind you as you grow older.... I cannot say that this was the best series but all I can say that I would recommend this to my friends, the least....
4 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Jun 3, 2021
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I drop this series after watching the half of episode 1, last March, I'm hoping that i can finish this series... wahhahaha finding some motivation,...… the female lead gave me the motivation to watch the series because of her series graceful family, her acting skills their was remarkable
0 0
On So Not Worth it • Jun 3, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
Exited much <3
0 0
Replying to June Mariano Tabinas • May 31, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
watching this series triggered my patients, up until I watched this series I can wait for all the on going series…
patience*
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 31, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
watching this series triggered my patients, up until I watched this series I can wait for all the on going series that I'm patiently waiting , Youth Of May, Doom At Your Service, Mad for Each Other, Law School, Sell Your Hunted House, Imitation, Undercover, Sol Married The Anti Fan, Dark Hole and the taxi driver that just ended lastweek
0 1
On The Dude in Me • May 30, 2021
Title The Dude in Me
it feels like the movie was 1 hour.... the movie is very entertaining... wahhhh I love this movie so much
2 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 27, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
wow, episode 1 and 2 is hilarious... I feel the sadness and happiness... what a great series... I was shook a while a go because I knew that He knows how to get the marble and he just don't want to get it, and I got it right.... <3
3 0
On Hellbound • May 24, 2021
Title Hellbound
looking forward
0 0
Replying to TaeTaeismyBaeBae • May 21, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
This is one of those " I watched it, but I don't want anyone to know that I watched it" type of drama.
waeyo ???
1 0
On Move to Heaven • May 17, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
this series needs to have a season 2, its a must whahahaha... I feel like the Hajima will get a revenge and the love between eun byol whahahaha <3 love this story very much <3
0 0
Replying to Yian Ji • May 14, 2021
Title I:LOVE:DM
What the fuck is this?? Does anyone know?
I don't think sooo, I was shock
1 0
On Sometoon 2021 • May 11, 2021
Title Sometoon 2021
is it really 10 minutes only ?
2 0
Replying to Lizqueen • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
How was the first episode? Is it good?
yup <3
2 0
On Backstreet Rookie • May 10, 2021
Title Backstreet Rookie
i did not expect that this series will have an season 2.... but I'm looking forward to it
2 0
On Melting Me Softly • May 7, 2021
Title Melting Me Softly
at first I did not liked the flow of the story, but then again the story was perfect from the beginning until the ending.... the ending was perfect because they did not rush to make the couple go back together, they had a process, unlike the other series they just make the couple go back together quickly and end the story.
0 0
On Tazza 2: The Hidden Card • May 6, 2021
Title Tazza 2: The Hidden Card
worth watching... I loved it..... wahahah but I predicted that they will play naked and he will eat the spare card
1 0
lo_ve • May 4, 2021
Article Park Hae Jin to lead the upcoming drama "Showtime From Now On"
I'm gonna wait for this
0 0
lo_ve • May 4, 2021
Article Yang Kyung Won to work with Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won on "Criminal Justice" remake
EYYYY
0 0
