Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 6, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 7, 2021
Replying to Macbethz • Mar 21, 2024
eternal wait 😭
omg yes 😭😭😭😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to 8703253 • Nov 29, 2022
I'm surprised they didn't talk about the drama during their press conference where they exposed all the abuse…
i'm hopeful they weren't forced to do the drama
5 0
Replying to Emilymiaka • Sep 9, 2022
I started watching this yesterday but it’s not finished. Isn’t it supposed to be finished yesterday-Aug 27.…
I also wanted to know when the rest of the episodes will be released, on WeTV there are only 24 episodes...
1 0
Replying to Haru Haru • Oct 12, 2021
Title 18 Again
Um drama amorzinho....faz jus aos excelentes comentários. Vale a pena muito dedicar seu tempo. Terminamos suspirando…
Uau é a primeira vez que eu vejo um comentário em português kkkkkkkk até eu mesma cimento em inglês pq eu nunca vejo comentário em português kkkkkkkk fiquei feliz em achar um. 😄
1 0