Celebrity Replying to Agreiny • Mar 25, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Omo, cant wait. Love the novel, hope they don't change the story too much
Hey... Can u pls tell me where to read the novel in english
0 0
Replying to Tae Ho • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
anyone noticing that this drama kinda serves us 'instant noodle romance' but not in a very forced way like TKEM…
TKEM??? Can u pls tell me the full name of the drama
0 1
Replying to Emperor • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Why doom is behind female lead ...what is the exact reason ...what he keeps on asking her ..like what he wants…
I agree with u!!! I had the same thoughts about it...I don't know but I guess I can sense some kind of LT btw deity ml n fl..maybe coz of his expression when saw doctors rushing into diety's room...I personally think the plot will be more deep than we thought...n diety has a more important role
0 1