Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ INDIA ♥
  • Contribution Points: 258 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award9 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to CrazyShinigami • Nov 15, 2021
Thank you for this beautiful article! It's really nice to read. He's also my favorite chinese actor and I also…
Thank you for reading ❣️ Yup waiting for all his dramas next year
0 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Nov 15, 2021
Yup, MCWML , the story seems a bit illogical (medically) and actually I expected you would mention this 😁😁and…
😁😁I remember one of your previous posts❤️
1 0
Replying to Kkaebsong • Nov 15, 2021
I was never interested in historical dramas but now i want to watch one and only.
Wow! Great 👍👏❤️
Thank you, do watch it. You will like it for sure
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 15, 2021
Oh, I´m so happy to see you made a fanguide for your beloved Allen, I have only seen him in one and only and…
Yup, MCWML , the story seems a bit illogical (medically) and actually I expected you would mention this 😁😁and so I said it in the article. I wish you will enjoy watching Under the Power ❤️❤️
1 2
Replying to ManUtiavN • Nov 15, 2021
I am in awe of the passion you convey in your article. I have never watched a drama in which he is ML, I may give…
Ahh!! Thank you Manu ❤️❤️ That's all I want, I wish he gets more recognition for his talent
0 0
Replying to Lady Ajumma • Nov 15, 2021
Lakshmi, you need to change your Username back to 'LoveAllen'! 😆 No one but you can write this ode to your…
😁😁❤️❤️
You are the first one to comment on my article. Thank you for reading!!

Yessssss, he is one of the finest actors.
1 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Nov 15, 2021
I have a crush on him in Under the Power and fell in love with Allen in One and Only. :)Sadly, I preferred him…
Yup, waiting for all his dramas next year, I remember most of them are historical ❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Oct 31, 2021
Person Ren Jia Lun
Here is the link to youtube videoshttps://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhjHzQ4nPYcmo793fuHTa7dFcRqIDdK6nBut no English…
😔no
1 0
Shiro • Oct 27, 2021
Review One and Only
I was 👀👀 with 2x speed if you would mention about those ☔☂️
1 1
kie • Oct 18, 2021
Shiro, such a beautiful article. I haven't watched most of these dramas, but what you said about father in Go Ahead is 100% true. I even skipped the scenes of main leads when I felt the scenes actually looked forced, but I didn't miss a single scene of him. Such a lovely father
4 1
Replying to Shoshana • Oct 9, 2021
Person Ren Jia Lun
I have recently watch one of his drama…and now I cannot stop until I’ve seen all.
Yes yes yes, same thing happened to me.
1 0
Soja • Sep 29, 2021
I am happy I found this article, I felt very bad for her look in Lucky's first love. It turns out to be because of her previous drama. Thanks for the information.
3 0