Editorials
Replying to Anushka • Aug 18, 2021
Title One and Only
iqiyi become expert in dropping dramas... wasn't really expecting it now. But let's see how it turns out
IQIYI dropped it!!!?? Where to watch this now?
0 2
Replying to Karma V • Aug 18, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory
I love Allen too :) but only in Under The Power and Miss Crow & Mr Lizard. The rest of his other dramas I've yet…
I too have not finished watching all his works, I am waiting for Forever and Ever
0 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Aug 11, 2021
Title One and Only
Yes yes, I am also disappointed on knowing this change in name
Both right?!?
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 11, 2021
Title One and Only
Who cares the title I hear this is coming!!!
Just for the satisfaction of international c-drama fans
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 11, 2021
Title One and Only
Who cares the title I hear this is coming!!!
Goddess!! I meet you again!! 😊I just meant that the previous title was more apt according to the novel
1 3
uhsame • Aug 11, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory
Wow!!! You wrote all my thoughts, I liked Yang Yang's acting skills, he perfectly portrayed the role of a man struggling to choose between his passion and a very handsome paying job. I loved the pacing of story❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
8 2
Replying to Lakshmi • Aug 11, 2021
Title One and Only
Yes yes, I am also disappointed on knowing this change in name
Exactly, I also felt the same that The ChangAn memories is the apt title, after reading the novel. Really disappointed ☹️
1 3
Replying to Lakshmi • Aug 10, 2021
Title One and Only
Yes yes, I am also disappointed on knowing this change in name
what!!!!!!
0 1
Replying to Kaju • Aug 9, 2021
Title One and Only
Changan Memories was such a great title!!
Yes yes, I am also disappointed on knowing this change in name
0 7
Replying to Sholubolu • Aug 9, 2021
Title One and Only
The name was just changed into "The Memories." Is that a good sign? At this point, I don't know what to expect.
I am also wondering why they changed the name suddenly, is it because there are too many dramas with Chang'an in title?!?
0 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 31, 2021
Title First Love Again
Where to watch?
Thank you 🙂
0 0
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 31, 2021
Title First Love Again
Where to watch?
Thank you🙂
2 0
Replying to jinglebellz • Jul 31, 2021
Title First Love Again
watched this till ep 12 and im loving it so far!! I'm always excited to know whats gonna happen in the next ep…
Where to watch?
0 4
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
Glad to know that you liked it☺️☺️
1 0
Replying to ABHI • Jul 26, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
We tv is banned in india. You can watch it on websites
Thank you for the information 😊
0 0
Replying to _cutae_kookie_ • Jul 26, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
https://kisskh.me/Drama/You-Are-My-Glory--2021-/Episode-1?id=2621&ep=63670&page=0&pageSize=100
Thank you
0 0
Replying to ABHI • Jul 26, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
We tv is banned in india. You can watch it on websites
Yes yes, I know that it is banned, but luckily I have installed the app even before the dispute between two nations and it is still working in my phone😌😌
2 2
On You Are My Glory • Jul 26, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Is it not available for viewers from India in wetv app?
0 8
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
I am fine, how do you feel about this drama?
1 2
Replying to Lakshmi • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
Yes, especially the one sung by Tan Song Yun is really very very good, I too can't get over it
Hello, how are you doing, you can find me easily under Allen's dramas😌😉
2 4
3
9
1