Editorials
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 30, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
why only 14 episodes 😐
0 2
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Oct 29, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
who will be playing soonrok's character??
0 1
Replying to Chihiro • Oct 8, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I think he is her 1st bf who left her for anther girl. just a guess. have not read webtoon.
lovely. thanks. I am still waiting for episode 7. 😑
0 0
Replying to Chihiro • Oct 8, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I think he is her 1st bf who left her for anther girl. just a guess. have not read webtoon.
nice. in india, I am still waiting for episode 7.
0 0
Replying to Chihiro • Oct 8, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I think he is her 1st bf who left her for anther girl. just a guess. have not read webtoon.
oh my bad. did not read the question properly. Jin young will be playing character of Babi (he works in the same company with Yumi). He might come after episode 10 cos we have season 2 as well.
1 18
Replying to Msf bd • Oct 8, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
When will Jin young appears ? Does anyone know?
I think he is her 1st bf who left her for anther girl. just a guess. have not read webtoon.
0 20
Replying to Prompto • Sep 27, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
4th episode is even better 😁
Cant wait. I loved it so much, I end up reading webtoon. 😁😂
1 0
On Yumi's Cells • Sep 26, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I just loved 3rd episode. watched it again and again, don't know how many times. 💜
6 2
Replying to Moon • Sep 21, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
and? what's wrong with that?
I have not seen the webtoon, so do not have much idea about the rest of the characters except for Yumi. I kinda liked Kim Go Eun and Minho's chemistry in Canola(Movie). But it is okay, now curious who is Minho's Love interest in the drama.
2 0
Replying to Moon • Sep 20, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
and? what's wrong with that?
nothing. I was liked it more if Minho Character liked Yumi.
4 3
Replying to kimjunghwan • Sep 20, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Spoiler?
sorry, only one small but imp.
0 0
Replying to Ayah • Sep 20, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
why
why as in "disappointed that he was not into Girls? cos I was hoping he might have an angle with Yumi..thats all.
3 0
On Yumi's Cells • Sep 19, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I loved both the episodes , was super existed cos of Kim Go Eun. liked Minho's acting as well. was a little disappointed when he said the person he likes is not a girl.
3 13
On Ura Aka - L'Aventure • May 12, 2021
Title Ura Aka - L'Aventure
where this movie is available to watch with English subtitles???
0 1
