News
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Jul 15, 2024
Title A Life Time Love
Okay here is summary if you came from LYF and just curious :- Chenrong and Xiyan is in war. Haoling Kingdom is…
Thank you this is the summary I needed .
2 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
There were good arguments about it being a SE. However, I do think he survived because of the camera angle of…
Yes I wanted a clear cut he’s alive and well and more people to acknowledge it ..lol.. thank you for your input
1 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
There were good arguments about it being a SE. However, I do think he survived because of the camera angle of…
You see you have more knowledge in this type of stuff as for me that’s just what I felt..
0 2
Replying to JYJ • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
I strongly believe in a happy ending. He survived because of a moral code in the art of war - he killed the enemies'…
I love happy endings so it’s a happy one for me as well..I feel like it was a dream at the ending for FL. And yes I remember Him reading the book . Guess those where clues.
0 0
Replying to izz • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
the producer (Yu Zheng) sent a Weibo post about it being a happy ending! that there are infinite possibilities…
Yes I read this somewhere . Can’t wait
1 0
Replying to izz • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
the producer (Yu Zheng) sent a Weibo post about it being a happy ending! that there are infinite possibilities…
Okay thank you for clearing this up for me.
0 2
On The Double • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Am I the only one who thinks He really died at the end and they gave us the extra episode so we won’t be upset about the ending.
2 10
Replying to Suzette Ser • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes Spoiler
OH NO was it that bad ?? Spoilers please
I know there needs to be a part 2 where she comes back for him .
2 0
On Goddess of Fire • May 30, 2024
Title Goddess of Fire
Just finished and sorry to say but the first ML and FL was better their like hate relationship was very good and more convincing then the adults leads…also how they take that carefree stand her ground character and make her so scared timid character in the adult version 32 episodes and that’s the ending Could of ended at 10 ..
0 0
Replying to Suzette Ser • May 25, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes
OH NO was it that bad ?? Spoilers please
I honestly wouldn’t know but I sure hope their will be ..
1 2
Replying to Suzette Ser • May 7, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes Spoiler
OH NO was it that bad ?? Spoilers please
Let’s just say it’s not a happy ending
1 4
On The Missing Snowflakes • May 5, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes
If that’s the way it ended I want the time i spend watching this drama back smh is all I can say..
3 10
On The Missing Snowflakes • May 3, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes
This drama is pretty good but the episodes are short.
1 0
Replying to Rami • Jan 4, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
100%!!! It had the same anticlimactic ending. Like okay, he came back and then?
My thoughts exactly
1 0
On The Last Immortal • Jan 4, 2024
Title The Last Immortal
Felt like ALP ending!!
4 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Dec 13, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
See the discussion board
Thank you for the reminder silly me didn’t read it before thank you
1 0
On The Last Immortal • Dec 13, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
I’m gonna need a map that shows the parents and bloodline from ancient love poetry against the characters here.i know who the two main characters parents are but the rest I’m all confused lol..😂
2 2
On Scent of Time • Nov 2, 2023
Title Scent of Time
I would of been fine with them ending with episode 27...except for the last 5 minute .
3 0
Replying to Monicac25 • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Yes we deserve a special episode , the end was too rushed don’t like opening ending. Until the next drama It…
A second season would be so much better lol..
1 0
Replying to Quicksand • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Just can’t help but wonder if they left it to Open ending because they wanted a part 2 to the show?
i hope so even a special episode would do for me..
4 0
