News Replying to Chandu_haru • Jan 29, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
May I know which bl series is that??
It is probably Dear doctor, I'm coming for soul
2 1
Aehsassy • Aug 20, 2022
Article Recommendation Masterlist: Fantasy & Supernatural Themed Jdramas
Great article, I don't watched many fantasy supernatural Jdramas. I watched only. The man who defies world of BL. Great now many dramas to put in watch list.
2 1
Shiro • May 9, 2022
Article To Rewatch or Not To Rewatch: The Pros and Cons
The I usually don't Rewatching dramas but seen world of honor twice a the untamed 4 times, and Dr romantic 2 two times. I not usaualy Rewatching dramas but, the utamed is exception I can watched it many.
1 1
Replying to MissEshia • May 1, 2022
Article 10 Types of Drama Fans
I am a Drama Google Currently Airing Ahjumma! Love what you Love. I'll give you a list of dramas in the genre…
Did you watched the Untamed ?
1 1
kkdrama • May 1, 2022
Article 10 Types of Drama Fans
I am drama google and currently watching dramas and multifandoms , I know many aring dramas, korean, Chinise and and also watching most time currently aring Chinise dramas. But sometimes I watched 13 episodes and move to other drama, but come back after watching currently aring.
3 0
