News
Replying to yzxuwm • Sep 21, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
nahh id never get with a man that liked my best friend first i might be insecure or whatever but idk if i wanna…
It's just a crush
1 0
On Better Late than Single • Jul 15, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
I'm loving this so far! I really enjoy when shows like this take me on a roller coaster of emotions, I’ve laughed and cried so much. It’s surprisingly relatable at times. Honestly, I think I enjoy the drama even more than the romance!
7 0
Replying to Kenshin • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
The only fucking thing I want is for Ae sun to become a poet. The saddest thing I ever see is people giving up…
i still think she will publish something
1 0
Replying to JUSTICIA • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
The only thing I didn’t like was how they showed Guem Myeong and her future husband having some connection while…
That kind of things happen in real life, you know
0 1
Replying to Pincolino • Mar 19, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Okay, I'm now at episode 4, and this story is depressing. Since her mother's spirit is with her, and her mother…
I think that's the point of the drama—life isn't always going to turn out as you expected or dreamed. There are already many dramas about people being successful, this one is about the hardships of life, how you overcome them, and the good things that can come from them... And she might yet publish something, we don’t know
9 0
Replying to Shin • Mar 17, 2025
Article Ahn Hyo Seop will reportedly return to rom-com K-dramas!
Yeah he never experimented with any other genre, to return to rom-com
Lovers of the red sky was not a rom-com drama
0 1
Replying to Cream Soda • Mar 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Spoiler
where to watch k-drama now guys?? i didn't watch much after dramacool's ban. kisskh ain't working for me
kissasian dot cam is a new one that works well for me
0 0
Replying to loldia • Mar 10, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
ML literally has no personality apart from i love this girl.
As he should
8 0
Replying to KINGHades • Mar 9, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
From what I can see we are gonna get another drama like 25 21 where the love just doesn't stand the test of time…
what drama are you watching?
3 0
Replying to Vera • Mar 9, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Spoiler
Sorry if this been asked a lot already .. but anyone know if the next 4 episodes (that Will air this coming friday)…
I don't think that will be the case. It'd be weird if the love interest of GeumMyeong looks exactly like her father.
4 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 8, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I guess some of you don't know how mydramalist ratings work, it's the same for EVERY DRAMA, it starts off quite high, then drops a lot and just after that it will gradually increase as more people rate it... If there are haters giving low ratings, it won’t really matter since they can’t outweigh the sincere ones.
9 0
Replying to Benny • Nov 5, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
if the plot itself is fake... how do they expect the audience to immerse themselves in the emotions of the characters?
Well, i'm very inmersed
4 1
On Family by Choice • Oct 31, 2024
Title Family by Choice Spoiler
I guess their bond wasn't that strong since they didn't keep in contact for 10 years
0 4
Replying to ugh • Oct 23, 2024
Title Family by Choice
this may be unrelated but i need to say it. hwang in youp is such a good actor and he does such a good job with…
i don't think it's unrelated since he's playing the ml lol and yeah, i totally agree
3 0
Replying to DireetsengCynthia • Oct 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Kang hae Jun reminds me so much of park bogum
same
1 0
Replying to Decemberchild • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
The hate that the character Shen Yurong receives in the comments is beyond me... not even the "evil stepmom" got…
He is a coward who buried his wife alive, the hate he gets is not enough
2 0
Replying to Decemberchild • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
The hate that the character Shen Yurong receives in the comments is beyond me... not even the "evil stepmom" got…
He is a coward who buried his wife alive, the hate he gets is not enough
20 0
Replying to di • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
wx is doing a great job I’m obsessed with the fact that all his outfits are red. I wonder if there’s an specific…
i thought he was just extra lol
1 1
Replying to mesmeriz • Dec 18, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
can i ask what other drama you loved this year?
LYF is definitely on my watchlist, i've read some good reviews of my journey to you
1 2
Replying to Spatina • Dec 17, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I think after this drama ends I am gonna take a long break from cdramas. Aside from some great dramas like this…
can i ask what other drama you loved this year?
2 4