Very good performances Yamaguchi Sayaka and Itagaki Rihito, the story is very complex but I loved it, this year I am going to see many Japanese dramas.
I watched many episodes in one day, the acting is very good, I love the chemistry of the leads, this drama is very entertaining, I look forward to the latest episodes
I am 99% sure that Yoon Hee will be the most annoying character in this drama 😂 and that she along with Bae Dong Je and Ri Mun Sung will be the villains.
I've seen the trailers for this drama and it looks interesting, the female lead will sleep with men for power, money, and revenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVBAm3cAsA
We are in 2021 and there may still be people who are silly prejudices by the age difference ... there are so many Korean actors who are dating or married to older women ... I am a 26 year old boy and I would have no problem dating an older woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVBAm3cAsA